Welcome Zootopians!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im gald bono will always know or will make the call between online kiss up fansitefans fans and fans caught up in real time time reaching.. for Bono in an arena.

history stands the test of time and control freaks.

please fuck off-
db9

Last edited:
diamond said:
im gald bono will always know or will make the call between online kiss up fansitefans fans and fans caught up in real time time reaching.. for Bono in an arena.

history stands the test of time and control freaks.

please fuck off-
db9

Nevermind...its not worth it.

Last edited:
diamond said:
please fuck off-
db9

diamond this is unacceptable. Not going to tell you again.

And stop trying to play the 'genuine' fan. True fans with respect for the band do not push their way to the stage through security and whatever else FORCING themselves onto the stage to be with Bono.

But we've gone through this before, and no, its not worth it.

Sicy-
I do take offense to your comment.
I do see myself as a genuine fan, however not the best behaved one .:)
I'm humbled Bono forgave me.:)

Char-
Based on our friendship, I expected more out of you.

diamond

Attachments

• 3377358%3b23232%7ffp67%3dot%3e2327%3d%3c3%3a%3d%3a58%3dxroqdf%3e2323353%3c3%3a57%3aot1lsi.jpg
    3377358%3b23232%7ffp67%3dot%3e2327%3d%3c3%3a%3d%3a58%3dxroqdf%3e2323353%3c3%3a57%3aot1lsi.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Oh lord.

Ok stop ruining the Welcome Zootopians thread please.. . thank you.

Sicy said:
Oh lord.

Ok stop ruining the Welcome Zootopians thread please.. . thank you.

Sicy-
Ruining the thread?
By posting a picture of Bono w/my kids 6 months after he saved my skin??
You implied that I wasn't a true or genuine fan.(based on my actions)..:huh:

Sicy, why dont you just try being nice, just
try it.:)

And once you realize- as most fans realize- I post the pictures of Bono and I- NOT to promote myself, but to celebrate how Bono loves his fans.:)
I post these pictures to celebrate what an awesome person Bono is and how awestruck and humbled surrounded by the events I encountered w/Bono.

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/bono/index.html

It's that simple.

I make no claims of having any superiority or rank over other U2 fans.
I never have and I never will.
I'm only humbled.

So again Sicy, would you please be nice to a 23 yr + fan of U2's?

I like posting at the site that you and Joel run.:)

thanks,

diamond

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
that's actually the first i've seen of that notorious picture... i think bono pulled you up on stage out of fear that you might kick his ass.. weee little irish lad

What a night that was!!!!! It made the concert!!!!! It was the finishing touch on a fabulous night between Ray Bourque winning the Stanley CUp and the Diamond on stage!!!!! We thought he was in deep doo doo!

Anyways welcome to NEWCOMERS!!!!:wink:

diamond said:
Sicy-
Ruining the thread?
By posting a picture of Bono w/my kids 6 months after he saved my skin??

No, by telling other members to 'fuck off'. Dont play innocent please.

And I am very nice, thank you.

Holy crap...if I would have know a fricken JOKE was going to cause this much drama, believe me, I NEVER WOULD HAVE POSTED IT.

Can this just stop? Obviously my sarcastic attempt at humor was not appreciated.

My bad.

What happened to Zootopia?? Just wondering why some are calling themselves "displaced Zootopians". I haven't been on there on a regular basis for probably 6 months or more. Wouldn't go back for nothing either. Just pretty much a bunch of nonsense & a waste of time if you ask me. Sorry, don't mean to hurt anyones feelings...

It seems everyone from Zootopia that has come here is not happy with what Zootopia has become.

Welcome hope you like it here :wave:

Ha! you can run but you can't hide!!!!

Magic Carpet said:
The new zootopia sucks, me thinks lots of zoo tops from the official U2 website will be coming over, beware there are some strange folk, but all happy
Do you realise how long it took me to find you here. Thanks for telling me!!! I was devastated that you all were gone and kept thinking that you may come back not to be confused with missing you.....Who else is here??????

:)

hi peoples. :) I've been a member here for awhile,but really haven't visited in ages. :) I,too, am an old Zootopian as well. I was 2 years old last December...then it went wacky so needless to say I never rejoined.
I hope to start to post here though! I love all the stories from the lucky folk who've met the band. So COOL! Anywho, hope to see you around. :)xx

Back
Top Bottom