Welcome Newbies! - Post Here to introduce yourselves - ALL 'HI IM NEW' POSTS HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new!

just wanted to pop in and say hello....the zoo is just the same as it used to be......so I have finally registered here
hope all is well with everyone here.....

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hi. I'm not really new, I registered in June and I haven't posted much, so I just wanted to let you all know I'm here.

helllOOOOooOOO everybody!

Let me introduce myself...

I'm Hedgie, I ve got black hair, I'm not very tall, I wear glasses

:ohmy: my God ! Incredible ! I'm Bono!

oh no...but I'm a girl :flirt:

well, i'm just Hedgie!

:wink:

Hi PLEBA'ns... and everyone else! :wave:
So... I'm a newbie here, but I've been checking this place out for some time now - It's a really REALLY great site, and this forum (haven't really been in the others - yet!) - WAUH! SO many threads and the ppl in here seems really nice! :) I look forward to start posting!!! :D
Oh - and my intro... Danish girl, been hanging out in the Zoo (in the chat - but we all know what happend to that one...!) and... been a fan since high school :wink:

.... and one last thing - really like those U2-smilies!!! :heart:

hi there.

let me introduce myself.

*puts on geeky glases* u2 is the best. thank you. *leaves stage*

Hi!
Man, this is great. I've heard a lot about many of you from my girlfriend and her college roommate. My name is Phil and I am new. I am a newbie. I have to admit, i'm a bit overwhelmed by all the forums! WHERE TO START:yikes:

At least I can start by having fun with the smilies! :happy: :applaud:

Anyway, Edge rocks! peace
phil

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and this is my first post here even though I have been registered for a while. Great forums though! U2 ROCKS! (of course we all know that!) :wave:

Hi Everyone!

Hi all! This is my first post here & I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing! Hope it works! My name's Julie , I've been an avid U2 fan since Joshua Tree. The Edge is the love of my life, although I wouldn't mind ravaging Adam a time or two...Bono either...Larry I could just sit & look at all day!! I've had several people reccommend this site, now I see why! I've already had to wipe the drool off my keyboard! Nice to meet you all! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom