Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was no halftime show, so you didn't miss anything. They replayed about a minute of Beautiful Day, that's all

capt.b2dc93bf055147c19502f30edd4e68f9.falcons_saints_football_nua152.jpg

r2620811803.jpg

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
There was no halftime show, so you didn't miss anything. They replayed about a minute of Beautiful Day, that's all

capt.b2dc93bf055147c19502f30edd4e68f9.falcons_saints_football_nua152.jpg

r2620811803.jpg

Thanks beacuse I was worried. I had missed more.

eriekittym

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Thanks for the stills, Lila! :bow:

I can't figure out how to get my :censored: video to work on my :censored: comp!!!! :mad:

Most DVD recorders require you to finalize the disc before it can be played on a computer. Did u do that?? If not, check your manual to see how you finalize your disc. That might help you. :)

I'm gonna quote my initial reaction from the thread in EYKIW here:

:combust:

That was so fantastic. I was sitting there with a throw blanket hiding the bottom half of my face, because I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

And with Bono's haircut and all, when he was jumping up and down at the beginning of The Saints Are Coming, I had a total PopMart flashback :drool:

Loved the performances! Three cheers for "Wake me up when the house of the rising saints are coming to have a beautiful day" :hyper:
[/end quote]

In hindsight. Still, wow. Better than I expected. I loved the way Bono changed it up there at the end "I'M AMERICAN!" I loved the way the main focus was on Edge (and Billie Joe), I loved that they had two drumkits, and how cool the five others looked stretched across the stage, Bono in the middle. It was all so great :)

Can't wait to see it again (hopefully it'll get online soon).

Also, so glad Bono had on the blue shades. I hope he loses all the red/orange ones, and Armani refuses to give him anymore! :lol:

U2FloridaFan said:

Most DVD recorders require you to finalize the disc before it can be played on a computer. Did u do that?? If not, check your manual to see how you finalize your disc. That might help you. :)

Thanks - I did that, but still no luck. :sad:

At least I can make an avatar out of Lila's still...if anyone wants it.

edgecopy.gif

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm gonna quote my initial reaction from the thread in EYKIW here:

:combust:

That was so fantastic. I was sitting there with a throw blanket hiding the bottom half of my face, because I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

And with Bono's haircut and all, when he was jumping up and down at the beginning of The Saints Are Coming, I had a total PopMart flashback :drool:

Loved the performances! Three cheers for "Wake me up when the house of the rising saints are coming to have a beautiful day" :hyper:
[/end quote]

In hindsight. Still, wow. Better than I expected. I loved the way Bono changed it up there at the end "I'M AMERICAN!" I loved the way the main focus was on Edge (and Billie Joe), I loved that they had two drumkits, and how cool the five others looked stretched across the stage, Bono in the middle. It was all so great :)

Can't wait to see it again (hopefully it'll get online soon).

Also, so glad Bono had on the blue shades. I hope he loses all the red/orange ones, and Armani refuses to give him anymore! :lol:

I don't know why he says stuff like "I'm American" when really he's not. Why doesn't he say "I'm Irish"

So I finally saw the video off of Rhapsody. That was pretty epic! I see that Bono is now sporting the new age preacher look :wink: , but he and everyone else looked fab. :drool:

bonoz said:
Is there a problem?

Yes, I've had complaints about your posts tonite in this thread. This isnt a thread about how 'American football sucks'. If you would like to start a thread like that you are MORE than welcome to do so, but in the right area of the forums...

http://forum.interference.com/f223.html

There are also some other existing threads in other forums that your posts may be more suited for.

http://forum.interference.com/t165732.html

http://forum.interference.com/t165609.html

http://forum.interference.com/t165685.html

Thank you!

:shifty:

How bad is it that I saw you post here, and came rushing in, popcorn in hand?
:reject:

:lol:

Tonight was amazing btw. Ever since I saw some clips of them on the morning news today I've been ridiculously excited.

I love that Edgie (and BJ) were the focus, I love how they segued into BD (sounded great and fit the mood perfectly), I loved how B looked..
and both bands together on stage, 2 drumkits and all that..:rockon:

:heart:
I'm a happy happy gal.

xraymartyr said:
:dancing: So excited. This has just pushed me into the stratosphere. Been displaced since Katrina and found out this week that we're finally going home in a month. Then this tonight. Ya know what...for a few minutes tonight the world really did revolve around the Superdome. Wheeeee...

Wow, that is so great that you are finally able to go home! Great news! :hug: That plus U2 in the Superdome plus the Saints basically shutting out the Falcons all in one night !! :happy::rockon:

For all the bad of the past year here, tonight was one to remember forever. Bless The Edge for Music Rising and U2/Green Day for helping make tonight so special for us in New Orleans.

U2FloridaFan said:

I think it automatically did it. But I have no idea how to take it from my DVR machine to my computer. And again, mine isn't "perfect" at the end, but I would be happy to try if no one else can do it. I'm guessing someone with knowledge will get it up online this week :shrug:

And the photos weren't captures. They were posted on Yahoo. And yes, there were more, I just picked a few after nursechrissi posted one.

:lol: at Bri :wink:

off to watch some TV :corn:

I can only get the 1st two chapters to play on my DVD, which aren't U2 things. They're more like the 12th chapter. I even tried the Vulcan death grip on my comp (ctrl-alt-delete) but I still have no luck. :sigh: Sorry folks! I was so looking foward to doing this too. I can make stills from House and Monk though! :wink:

Sicy said:

Yes, I've had complaints about your posts tonite in this thread. This isnt a thread about how 'American football sucks'. If you would like to start a thread like that you are MORE than welcome to do so, but in the right area of the forums...

http://forum.interference.com/f223.html

There are also some other existing threads in other forums that your posts may be more suited for.

http://forum.interference.com/t165732.html

http://forum.interference.com/t165609.html

http://forum.interference.com/t165685.html

Thank you!

Well seeing as though the title of this thread: "Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!" contains the word FOOTBALL, I believe I am justified in saying my opinion about FOOTBALL. I'm not trying to be sarcastic or funny here, I just don't see why I can't talk about a relative subject field within first degree of this thread's intent.

This thread is about U2 performing at the Saints' FOOTBALL game tonight. Now if I was talking about something along the lines of "Tennis" or "Swimming" or "Baseball" then yes I might have been out of the bounds of the field of relativity to the main subject here.

Again, not trying to cause any trouble here; just defending self. And I apologize if I caused any disruption in the implementation of the forum rules.

Hey thanks for the warm fuzzies, y'all. It was also really cool to see New Birth and Rebirth together on the same stage, cause that doesn't happen very often. But mostly, let me add that American Football rules because the men all wear really tight pants. :drool:

OK, I loved seeing our boys rocking the house in NO.....but there wasn't enough of them! There was too much Green Day! :lol:

I was practically on the edge of the couch going "when the hell are they going to come out?"

Then I got all mad because Beautiful Day got cut short :wink:

I loved seeing the new hair in action. It surprised me at first because it's the first time I'd seen him with it while in concert.

Wish I could be at the book signing in NY!!

Back
Top Bottom