Was there a toy you wanted really bad as a kid and never got?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Aww! That sucks. I got mine only because my mom and dad put it on special order. I remember going to Toys R Us with my dad to get it. The woman who babysat me, her daughter had SIX. And I thought I was spoiled. Bitch. :rolleyes:

What's even worse is that my mom bought me one of those fake cabage patch doll and I wouldn't bring it to school because I was worried other kids would make fun of it. I'm affraid I'm gonna need years of therapy to get over that...:lol:

i never had barbies...i never wanted them either...i think barbies are horrible influences on small girls...if i had one, i'd burn it, but that's just the pyro from within coming out...;)

Stories for Boys said:
i never had barbies...i never wanted them either...i think barbies are horrible influences on small girls...if i had one, i'd burn it, but that's just the pyro from within coming out...;)

Awwwwwwwww...Barbies were always my favorite!!!!!! I knew a girl who wasn't allowed to have any because her Mom said they were inappropriate.

I still love Barbies though...I have all my dolls from my childhood and the Barbie Dream House set up in the basement...with the Barbie motorhome parked in front. I've also been buying lots of new dolls within the past two years...I think I've doubled my collection! *lol* :)

[color=royal blue]Ooo I was NEVER allowed to have Barbies!! I had to play with them in secret at my friend Julia's house...... lol I had a Little Mermaid doll though.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom