Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shiznit? :)

bono's hotness brings out all sorts of words from us! i know i use some words i never use elsewhere except in pleba.

i dont have rattle and hum either... yer not the only one! :)

i mean seriously... holy shit... shiznit... (any of those, LOL!) this thread literally had me on the fucking floor. LOL!!!

many of these i've already seen, but those specific new ones... DAMN... (god, that grin.... ) lol.

also, i wasnt referring to the official rattle and hum, but the rattle and hum outtakes.. the stuff that didnt get onto the official one.. something like 7 entire hours of this outtake glory :drool: (so if anyone here has it... please send me a line.. i'm dying to get me paws on it. :drool: :drool: )

:drool:

dont mine me over here... hehe.

*THUD*

hehe i'm serious.... this man is depleting every ounce of sanity i had left... (whatever small amount that was, lol) LOL!!! DAMN YOU, BONO!!!!!!! :madspit:

i know... i'm still up at 2 am watching the vh1 special on u2 and i'm like, "Why wasnt i born as ali hewson???? really, WHY wasn't i??????? "

when i go up there, i'm going to ask why. i really am.

Babydoll said:
i know... i'm still up at 2 am watching the vh1 special on u2 and i'm like, "Why wasnt i born as ali hewson???? really, WHY wasn't i??????? "

when i go up there, i'm going to ask why. i really am.

LOL!! You and me both!

*oh then we'll both get into a fight over it in the afterlife... lol*

I can see God/Jesus now...

LOL!!

funny thing is, he probably does indeed come here and has an Interference account, screen name alias, and all that , LOL!!!

This thread = fantastic idea!

My winners would have to be:

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With or Without You
Staring at the Sun (both versions!)
One (bar version)
Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
Desire
Beautiful Day

:combust:

Awww nobodys mentioned Lemon... Doesn't anyone find this Bono sexy??? :giggle:
iconbonolemon.gif

Thank you so much U2Grannie for taking the time to post all these pix. I think a :bow: is in order here. You've brightened up many a screen w/all the pix you post. I'll bet half the worlds U2 fanbase has something of yours as screen saver, lol.

Keep up the good work. Meantime, we await any more crumbs from your U2 table.:happy: :happy:

Frell, those pics should come with warning labels. :drool:

u2granny: You're the BEST! :bow: :applaud: :rockon:

Kristin Machina said:
Mysterious Ways: Bono writhing on the floor...nice :wink: :drool:

Oh yeah and when he arches his back...:drool: :combust: :bow: :bono:

My other favourites include With or with or you (his bare arms!:drool: ), One (the bar version of course!), The Fly (need I say more!?!), Even Better Than The Real Thing (the camera between the legs bit!), Stay(Bono as a guardian Angel?! How perfect!?!), and Walk On (especially the beginning with him lying on the bed!).:wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Walk On (especially the beginning with him lying on the bed!).:wink:

Oh yeah!!! I'd have liked that to linger a bit longer.... guh!

olympia85 said:
i love the video of "until the end of the world"

:drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: me too

And I love Bono in One (bar version), Stuck in a moment you can't get out of (Kevin Godley version)

bonocomet said:
Ooooohhh!!!!!! :ohmy: Must see that... Where do you find it?

I know for sure it's on U2.com, but is probably around on some other sites. <?>

I HEREBY DECLARE U2GRANNY A PSYCHIC!!!!!
.. I mean.. yesterday I bought the Vertigo single(dvd thingy) and watched the HQ verison again.. :drool: Bono in leather with a sexy blue teeshirt... :drool: and was going to make a thread asking for screenies... I forgot last night.. got back here.. and :combust:
u2granny said:
Never made any from the black smoke version.

34052c9a.jpg

1568ll.jpg

73c8ab42.jpg

9bb8d7c8.jpg

:bow: I love you Granny!

Back
Top Bottom