Video premieres on UK tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lo-Fi said:

Thank you, I thought I was imagining it. I was the first on to spot it people!!!!

Am I missing something here? there are some camera effects in the film which I guess everybody noticed :scratch: ?

Yea Larry is almost falling into self-parody. Not that he cares though. :|

Jim said:

Am I missing something here? there are some camera effects in the film which I guess everybody noticed :scratch: ?

If you look at 1min 04sec you can see Bono is jumping in slo-mo while the band moves in real time, it's a pretty cool and descrete little FX.

h**p://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0B876C3E45FEDAC0D796F24EA45D4E5A

Can someone repost this without the stars in the link :wink:

23Mb MPEG1 clip

Regards,

Alan

Headache in a Suitcase said:
what the hell did they only play 3/4s of it for? what is this, the british version of TRL? ponderous... f'ing ponderous

And the radio dj's in the U.K. are notorious for cutting off songs halfways through so they can start chatting about something or other...I HATED that!

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
Guys and gals,

I can capture this tonight on my PC off NTL cable.

I'll record in MPEG2 but can then create a smaller, standard MPEG1 file and then encode a realmedia rm file also.

I'll try uploading it to Yousendit first but if that doesn't work then I'll appreciate assistance from anyone here with with space/bandwidth.

Kindest regards,

Alan
Loughborough, UK

You Rock! :bow: :bow:

Anyone who posted their email address should receive the realmedia clip if they check their inboxes in a minute.

Please don't reply as there are over 20 of you! (Unless you're female and really easy on the eye!! :wink:)

Alan

Alan - Thank you!

and yes I did notice that Bono is wearing leather pants - he also looks like he found edge's bedazzler

Back
Top Bottom