Video premieres on UK tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was made out like a video, video and had a blue tint, they all look good though (pleba girls, bono's hair looks great!)

Did anyone say BBC Prime? I get BBC Prime!

*Heads off to site*

Sweet! It's on tomorrow at 17H00. Maybe some of you can catch it too.

yeah it was about 2 mins

and i recorded it but ive no idea if i can get it on the net - im not technical enough so i hope someone else has

Just seen it too!

Typical of Top of the bleeding Pops to cut it short! the buggers!

But it was cool tho! and youre right Bono looks great! Something for the PLEBA girls to drool over! LOL!

Man the song rocks! Loved the spanish words, really cool! Amazing, really amazing song! Something for the ages I reckon!

Anyway it was good to see the boys again! They are definitely playing in TOTP studio in a few weeks too! So will look out for that!

Also looking forward to the showing of U2's video too!

Adios amigos!

dougal

ive recorded it, it reminds me a bit of electric storm when it shows the band, but yea its performance vid not the proper one.
vertigobono.jpg

Bono wasnt playing guitar, relatively close up video of band, with lots of individual close ups, edge was ripping though! Had blue background - def studio clip which I suspect will be in cd single.

Cut out just after second chorus so impossible to tell if it was single or album version...

TOTP has half hour slot to squeeze lots in so guess didnt have time to play full clip. However they did say the band will be performing live on TOTP in a few weeks..

yeah, i though for a performance video i looked pretty cool, and more for the PLEBAs - larry looked lovely! in fact they all looked great

i am pissed they cut it short though, but glad i got to see what i did

Guess TOTP wanted to make its audience want more and make them come back for the live version.

Still, new music from the biggest band in the world and they cut off the end...not very bright.

Uh, when's this TV appearance getting posted?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom