Vegas experiences....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
when are ya gonna post the backstage pictures?

Romi's pic from dressing room. Yes Chip, I heard you called Bono at one of these numbers claiming to have made a donation to the African Well Fund and asking them to play Mofo.

Attachments

• f18b20b7.jpg
    f18b20b7.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 148
Romi (credit for pic) and company (Alli, me, Mandy, Brent, Chizip, et al.) checking out the Floor.

Attachments

• f18b22f1.jpg
    f18b22f1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 95
Yo Mr. Tard! Ever heard of uploading? Attachments are a pain in the ass and my puter doesn't like them :angry:

Well nevermind, I see them now... but still, attachments blow :madspit:

Last edited:
Romi, I was the (possibly annoying) girl behind you. I'm sure I banged into you all night long, and at one point even grabbed your shoulders so I could jump up and down.

Uh ... sorry. :shifty:

:wink:

kellyahern said:
cool :cool:

How did you guys get back there? :shifty:

We were actually just wandering around MGM Grand and trying doors. Finally, we found an open one and...tip toed on in. It was pretty awesome! We were actually gonna sleep under the seats (they were like bleachers--there was popcorn all over the floor) so we could watch the soundcheck the next day. Good thing we didn't, because apparently they didn't do a soundcheck that day. Doh!

Attachments suck and non premium members can't see them... probably doing them a public service since you're in the pics anyway... :madspit:

And speaking of Public Services

fjevr9.jpg

:drool:

corianderstem said:
Romi, I was the (possibly annoying) girl behind you. I'm sure I banged into you all night long, and at one point even grabbed your shoulders so I could jump up and down.

Uh ... sorry. :shifty:

:wink:

no problem. I don't mind when people do that. And it gives me an excuse to not jump when i get really tired:wink:

Welcome back you lucky SOB!

Last night's was your last free belly rub. I am charging you for any subsequent ones :wink:

Miroslava said:
Welcome back you lucky SOB!

Last night's was your last free belly rub. I am charging you for any subsequent ones :wink:

don't get me started...... You had better be in Portland! I had Adam for the whole show, he hgave me a pic himself (I told him I was also shameless) and I got Bono's setlist, and Bono actually talked to me during concert for the first time since the last tour. Your belly is now mine!

bfloxng,
Thanks for posting helping to post the dressing room pics. It was also great meeting and hanging out with you and everyone else. Definetely got to do it next time!

romi said:

don't get me started...... You had better be in Portland! I had Adam for the whole show, he hgave me a pic himself (I told him I was also shameless) and I got Bono's setlist, and Bono actually talked to me during concert for the first time since the last tour. Your belly is now mine!

Stealing my Adam and my sign ideas too? :tsk:

[belly nazi] No belly for you! [/belly nazi]

:angry:

I thought I was speshial and Adam only gave his pick to me... :sad:

You shattered my little world, and thus NO BELLY FOR YOU!!!! :scream:

:sexywink:

we're all special, riding whichever, bus, have you /sophisticated look/ plus I'm sure Adam remembered me as being the guy next to the girls with the whole sign conversation

romi said:
bfloxng,
Thanks for posting helping to post the dressing room pics. It was also great meeting and hanging out with you and everyone else. Definetely got to do it next time!

No problem romi,
It was a great and memorable time indeed.
Maybe Portland?
New York?
Buffalo?
Cleveland?

Yeah, yeah.. nice attempt to cover it up... :sad:

*takes her belly and goes elsewhere*

Hmmpf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom