Vancouver #1 setlist party (part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:

I smell safe and conservative

Could have done a lot more opening night....no love for Gloria, no POP love, no Zooropa love....

:doh:

not sure I am 100 percent on this

big band, lots of s ongs, not much variety

Really disappointing.

Lol a comment on Periscope : "Where's the kickstarter to send Derek to the show tomorrow?" :D

Get a gofundme going!!

And I swear Adam changed shirts again... :giggle:

Anyone else feel weird that we haven't had Streets? Like something important is missing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I just want to know if Derek is seeing the show himself or just letting us enjoy it. That's what I never get ... when people spend so much time at concerts getting shots, video and not actually experiencing the moment at hand. I get some photos, but the whole concert... don't you just want to experience it? Like we are...

Sometimes I wonder about you. Are you even a fan if U2 or do you come in here cos you hate them and like to troll? Can you just let us enjoy the moment! Every single comment of yours is so negative!!

Plenty of negative comments, unfortunately.

I just want to know if Derek is seeing the show himself or just letting us enjoy it. That's what I never get ... when people spend so much time at concerts getting shots, video and not actually experiencing the moment at hand. I get some photos, but the whole concert... don't you just want to experience it? Like we are...

My #1 concert rule is no phones, no cameras, nothing. The minute I'm in the venue, my phone goes off and stays off. I just want to enjoy the moment, and I can watch other people's videos and see other people's photos later.

Sometimes I wonder about you. Are you even a fan if U2 or do you come in here cos you hate them and like to troll? Can you just let us enjoy the moment! Every single comment of yours is so negative!!

There is those types of people in here and a lot of them - which they believe U2 are playing in their living room and they can write a custom setlist in which they want to see.

People on this forum need to remember that the majority of the crowd that goes to these shows go to hear 4 or 5 songs that they know and if they come out liking more that is great.

How dare you. I have been infinitely more negative about this travesty of a setlist and you cant even attack me once?

Back
Top Bottom