Vancouver #1 setlist party (part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After people have wiped the pre-cum away, had a cold shower and got over the high of an opening night on tour, most are going to think they went to a greatest hits concert. Whether thats fine or not is another story, but thats all this is.

Add elevation and walk on and youve got a shit sandwhich of a setlist here folks.

Neither song will be played tonight.

I'm as cynical as anyone when it comes to the burnout tunes but I'm honestly surprised they are sticking with a majority of the songs off the last album and better, most of those songs are vast improvements over the album versions (which is my least favorite U2 album).

That video screen would be perfect for The Fly, with ZooTV visuals, propaganda and words flashing across the screen...:drool::drool::drool:

I just don't think this band is capable of going much deeper into the catalogue.

Zooropa or Pop? Come on!!

This album is so much better than last album... even if you don't love these songs... last album had a lot of songs that made me feel sad inside as I wanted to love them, but couldn't.

But I do want to hear some of them again... sometimes songs sound better one tour off...

And I would love to hear Crazy Tonight played straight and not whatever the hell they did last tour. My favorite song, turned into disco. What am I talking about?

CFBLpuGUEAEtvUn.jpg:large

CFBN2kyVEAAWKEb.jpg:large

Neither song will be played tonight.

I'm as cynical as anyone when it comes to the burnout tunes but I'm honestly surprised they are sticking with a majority of the songs off the last album and better, most of those songs are vast improvements over the album versions (which is my least favorite U2 album).

I like NLOTH better than SOI. :reject:

whatever song comes with the lights that spring up from the stage and walkway, we haven't seen/heard yet.

stay tuned

Yeah, the set is a bit flat, but we all need to remember that this is the first of 60-odd shows. More will show up, but they want opening night to be a solid performance more than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom