UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been wandering around the forum enough these days to know wtf you people are talking about half the time. So for those of you who aren't making your references glaringly obvious, PMed links would be appreciated. :(

Nah. I have fabulous breasts, I just prefer to keep them more of a mystery. ;)

But are they spectacular?

I haven't been wandering around the forum enough these days to know wtf you people are talking about half the time. So for those of you who aren't making your references glaringly obvious, PMed links would be appreciated. :(

QFT

I just spent a few minutes reading posts from one poster.

Without a doubt, one of the biggest Grade-A assholes I've ever come across in my life.

May I never meet you at a gathering or a show, I honestly think that I'd take a fucking swing at you.

Oh, I did. I replied before I said something here!

I probably should just stop paying attention to her. But the internet is often like Hugh Jackman or Christian Bale - it's so wonderful, I can't look away.

Woe. :(

Heh. I've seen it, even recently, but never would have guessed that from the "spectacular" thing.

I dunno. I thought you were guessing, despite my having all but named her yesterday. :)

Carry on. Don't mind me.

Also, confidential to another poster:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN TITS.

Seriously. God. Shut up about them already.

Hey cori, I've been doing some thinking on this. And I've come to the conclusion that you're right. We don't need post after post about tits. - cluttering IO and OOC and Zoo Confessionals or VORSPRUNG DURCH TENCNIX with endless babbling tittie posts. Who wants to read that? Solution: one thread dedicated to tits. One thread. All breasts. Makes sense, right? I'll support that. Vaya con dios. Y gracias.

Hey cori, I've been doing some thinking on this. And I've come to the conclusion that you're right. We don't need post after post about tits. - cluttering IO and OOC and Zoo Confessionals or VORSPRUNG DURCH TENCNIX with endless babbling tittie posts. Who wants to read that? Solution: one thread dedicated to tits. One thread. All breasts. Makes sense, right? I'll support that. Vaya con dios. Y gracias.
i'm not cori, but i agree. this way i can just ignore it. or contribute to it. whatevs.

I think you should kick it off with that fascinating photo study you posted in ZC, khan. :up:

Edit: and Vorsprung Durch Technik? There's boob posts in there? Do people post topics like "My Boobs Don't Work"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom