UYMFA - General content holding tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You win a cookie!
cookie_chocchip.gif

*joins the glaring in BoMac's direction*

What was this for again? Oh, yeah, grammar. Wait, does BoMac also nitpick with my grammar? Oh, god, please don't say you do, BoMac! I can't cope with constructive criticism! OK, no, do tell me. Do I screw it up a lot? No, I don't want to know after all.

Or do I?

Me too :uhoh:

*glares in BoMac's direction*

*joins the glaring in BoMac's direction*

What?.....what?

What was this for again? Oh, yeah, grammar. Wait, does BoMac also nitpick with my grammar? Oh, god, please don't say you do, BoMac! I can't cope with constructive criticism! OK, no, do tell me. Do I screw it up a lot? No, I don't want to know after all.

Or do I?

Haha...your grammar's fine, Angela. :hug:

Oh brother, why do you complain so? Why do you believe that everything on earth by everyone on earth has to be done in such a way only you think it should be done? Why do you say that, yet you choose the carnal over the spiritual every day? If there's a hell below, you're gonna go.

I often don't use the multiquote in fym because when i see something that gets me riled up enough to reply to it, I want to reply NOW, not after I've read the rest of the thread.

Yeah, but you have good stuff to say - you're not just replying with inane bullshit.

Ergo, Varitek = totally not annoying at all. ;)

do we have a smiley that shows a sense of humour being found in a dumpster with a little dude saying "hey look, I found this for you" ?

I need to post it :(

I dunno. I thought you were guessing, despite my having all but named her yesterday. :)

Carry on. Don't mind me.

Also, confidential to another poster:

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN TITS.

Seriously. God. Shut up about them already.

I really just had to get that out. I don't think she's of age.

I'm sure she's a very sweet girl, but oh my god, it's always about her boobs.

I wouldn't say that. I can think of one poster that cares, whether or not she's of age. :wink:

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not be hasty here, cori. Is this poster of age? And if so, are these viable tits, or the beaten and battered type?

She's not of age.

1) lies. there is no such thing in there.
2) weird but whatever, to each their own.
3) it's frightening that that's not enough of a safe haven for it.

I dunno. I thought you were guessing, despite my having all but named her yesterday. :)

Carry on. Don't mind me.

Also, confidential to another poster:

You don't like class? You don't like sophistication? Come on, Crarky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom