UYMFA - General content holding tank II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: May I sigquote, please?

go for it

Oh yeah? Well I've been to like 16 setlist parties and they have yet to play even ONE selection from my approved list of songs. I try to support them, but this shit is just wearing me down. :angry:

that's unacceptable. don't they know i want a poor quality mp3 of a song that i could just listen to on an album any time i want?

Lots of people have obsessions, but yours are just about the goddamn weirdest I've ever heard of.

We all want someone to shout for. Everyone wants somebody to adore. But your heroes aren't what they seem.

Have I done something to trigger the funny looks? Are they there at all? Or is it just paranoia? Everybody's doing what they're told. Well you pushed my faith near being lost. But I'll stick to the guns. I won't crack or compromise. Your do-rights or advice will never unhinge me. It's not you. It's them that are wrong. It's not you. It's them. It's not you, it's them that are wrong. Bring on the backlash. I won't mess with your escape, if it's really your escape.

Here I am. Dirty hands. I don't give a damn. Shut your mouth because your shit might show. I don't need advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom