Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also basically French, despite mass amounts of British heritage.

mysterious_jen said:
cin the red ruffled shirt ! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have a shirt juuust like that.

But I'm straight, so I won't allow any Plebans to caress it while I'm wearing it.

:laugh:

Have any of you ever clicked the 'invite friends' link at the top of the page? I just did accidentally, and the form letter there brings the lulz.

coolian2 said:
I giggled when the commentator said Jason Varitek

:D

ok out. enjoy ian. route for my team!

p.s. why i hate announcers:

"we will be bringing you the sounds of dice k as he takes the mound..."

also stop felating big papi.

The Sad Punk said:
I'm also basically French, despite mass amounts of British heritage.

I have a shirt juuust like that.

But I'm straight, so I won't allow any Plebans to caress it while I'm wearing it.

ohhhh prettty please ??????????

:drool: :drool:

hmm im thinking one of those would look damm hawt on a woman :shifty:

Axver said:

Have any of you ever clicked the 'invite friends' link at the top of the page? I just did accidentally, and the form letter there brings the lulz.

Hey,

I'd like to invite you to a great U2 site that I enjoy and think you would enjoy too. It's a fun place with great members and a lot of activity. If you want to get rid of your boredom, or just need a place to hang out on the net, please come join me at the U2 Feedback forums.

To check it out, click here (or copy and paste the url in your web browser):
http://forum.interference.com/index.php?referrerid=51008

Thanks, and I hope to see you soon. :)

The Sad Punk

mysterious_jen said:

byeee vazza, and i want pics from that sex party :wink:

i think we agreed not to put any on facebook. we're only taking preparty pics anyway (nobody wants to lose their camera, nor get slapped for violating other partygoers) but that'll be fun - power hour!

ok i should stop posting in between innings, i have other shit to do.

Varitek said:

:D

ok out. enjoy ian. route for my team!

p.s. why i hate announcers:

"we will be bringing you the sounds of dice k as he takes the mound..."

also stop felating big papi.

I'm somewhat of a Boston fan anyway

This camera looking straight down from the roof is stupid.

coolian2 said:

I'm 50% Scottish, so i'm fairly sure i'm meant to consider anything to be better than being English.

That said, we do have a family name that is the same as an English city

Yeah, well the English I have is also counteracted by ferocious Manx and Irish (via the Vikings, necessarily). Rumoured to be part Indian for a while too which would make sense, although I think the darker skinned members of my family are just Basque.

coolian2 said:

I'm 50% Scottish, so i'm fairly sure i'm meant to consider anything to be better than being English.

Are you 50% Maori too? :wink:

For the benefit of those who don't know the joke, there's a great line by Kiwi comedian Billy T. James: "I'm half Maori and half Scottish - half of me wants to get pissed and the other half doesn't want to pay for it."

The Sad Punk said:

Yeah, well the English I have is also counteracted by ferocious Manx and Irish (via the Vikings, necessarily). Rumoured to be part Indian for a while too which would make sense, although I think the darker skinned members of my family are just Basque.

I've got some British and Irish a few generations back on my mothers side.

I actually want to go back to Scotland, and especially get back to my Dads hometown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom