Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahhahahaha there are a bunch of japanese women dancing in costume on the field, and they just showed like 6 a's players all with their cameras out.

Varitek said:

they're doing baseball tongiht here. they just had a promo for the game. "6am! will you stay up for it?"

it's 5:56 dickwads.

Fuck ESPN. In NZ/OZ they have zero fucking concept on how to cover any sport except Monday Night Football.

The only fucking reason i still have the channel is they are the only way to see any fucking American sport

coolian2 said:

Fuck ESPN. In NZ/OZ they have zero fucking concept on how to cover any sport except Monday Night Football.

The only fucking reason i still have the channel is they are the only way to see any fucking American sport

i hate espn and fox announcers for the most part. but they buy the rights so what choice do i have.

The Sad Punk said:

It really actually has been quite a useless loop at times, though.

Apparently being an arse was apt for the thread.

Varitek said:

i hate espn and fox announcers for the most part. but they buy the rights so what choice do i have.

Over here they cut out pre-game shows, don't bother with any half time show and they CAN'T DO SOCCER PROPERLY and yet Sky use them for the FA Cup.

Hi Sky,

You charge like a wounded bull, so please at least give us the good, English based FA Cup coverage you money grubbing cunts.

Ian

coolian2 said:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is proof of why living in Auckland is bad for you.

Mmm, feel that useless loop of Axver topics.

How English are you?

You've rejected the Anglo-Saxon mentality lock, stock and barrel. Given to displays of emotion, activity and a love of life's good things, you're intolerably un-English. Let's face it, you're probably French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom