Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was another good thing of Mum and Alan staying: I've scored free wine. :laugh:

I've always been able to walk in a straight line easily even after a whole bottle of wine.

Demand one from the local police station?

Actually, I seem to recall proposals to fit cars with them, and if a driver is over the limit, the car won't start.

Today's hurricane seems to have been a pretty weak one so far ...

New Orleans must be safe.

I rmemebr that, they wanted todo that here too.. sounds a bit farfetched..

The police station is a bit far away, I'm not allowed to cycle or drive in an inebriated state so I can't.

Yeah, the idea really doesn't seem practical. Maybe if you're a heavy drinker! But if I could drive, given the fact I don't even drink often, it would be infuriating to have to use it every time I drive.

Thank the notional idea of God that does not exist in reality but is nonetheless worshipped by many?

Yeah, the idea really doesn't seem practical. Maybe if you're a heavy drinker! But if I could drive, given the fact I don't even drink often, it would be infuriating to have to use it every time I drive.

yea exactly, it'd be annoying for someone who doesn't drive. Perhaps it could be a good penalty for obnoxious drunk drivers?

Yeah, if maybe if you're a repeat drunk driving offender, it would be a good idea.

Though simply revoking their licence seems even better.

Like my grandfather, who never seems to get the hint when it comes to any stupid behaviour he does.

My dad too, when he had a bad toothache he got some heavy meds to use the night before surgery, which said specidically that it alters the driving ability. he said the whole papres he got with the meds was all bla bla bla so I read it for him and explained thatr he should not dr9ive. He did, and crashed. Ofcourse he was completely unharmed, and the car was gone. He'll never learn, he actually blames the doctor.

fucking idiot.

Ok besides my awful typing I feel like i'm sobering up already again.

My grandfather is a bit of a gambler. And sometimes makes really STUPID bets with lots of money. Nan told him he could either stop gambling or she'd leave.

The idiot made a bet of thousands of dollars.

I don't think he thought Nan would actually leave. Fool.

My grandfather is a bit of a gambler. And sometimes makes really STUPID bets with lots of money. Nan told him he could either stop gambling or she'd leave.

The idiot made a bet of thousands of dollars.

I don't think he thought Nan would actually leave. Fool.

Wow, that's pretty damn stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom