Usa, Oita, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy%27s%20Irish%20Red6.jpg

That's the glass I'm looking for.

Shit guys, I'm actually using backspace now!

Pretty safe to say what I posted is right, given the Republican Party line!

I haven't had duck in AGES, mostly just because it's expensive.

I pretty much just hate carrot, full stop. Raw is the better of the two, but it's not exactly a good choice either way.

True that.

Well I've had Duck breast a while back. My parents like it a lot too. We barely eat whole Duck tho.

Ah well, too bad, I'll eat your carrot pieces then.

I hate how expensive meat is these days. I haven't bought chicken or duck or any kind of poultry in over a year just because of how much of a rort it is. Generally only sausages and kangaroo meat are a reasonable price. :down:

I hate how expensive meat is these days. I haven't bought chicken or duck or any kind of poultry in over a year just because of how much of a rort it is. Generally only sausages and kangaroo meat are a reasonable price. :down:

:drool: Kangaroo :drool:

Pity that's almost impossible to buy here!

What do kangaroos taste like?

Kangaroos.

Or chicken, since everything else does.

No, seriously, it's a softer red meat. Works very nicely in bolognese sauce or stews. I've even used it in enchiladas since it's cheaper than beef mince.

:hmm: I've had... kangaroo, ostrich, and what else? mmm can't remember atm, my brain is foggy.
Does frog count? and snail?

I guess if I can't find the glasses I'll go to Amsterdam to the Irish pub to ask if I can buy a glass from them.

By the way, is someone makin a new thread already?

I'm not, since I'd make tioo many spelling arrors!

I'm looking up locations at the moment ... nothing yet has really leaped out at me but I've a few ideas.

:hmm: I've had... kangaroo, ostrich, and what else? mmm can't remember atm, my brain is foggy.
Does frog count? and snail?

I guess if I can't find the glasses I'll go to Amsterdam to the Irish pub to ask if I can buy a glass from them.

Ick, frog and snail, now there are two I haven't tried. Ostrich and emu are both good, though. I bet if U-Wen were here, he could tell us all about the weird and wonderful food he's had!

Sounds like a plan; they can probably point you in the right direction.

Ick, frog and snail, now there are two I haven't tried. Ostrich and emu are both good, though. I bet if U-Wen were here, he could tell us all about the weird and wonderful food he's had!

Sounds like a plan; they can probably point you in the right direction.

Don't say ick ifyou haven't trid it! You don't know if you like it unless you've tried it!
Frog tastes like chicken, no I'm serious. No joke. It does.
And snail, well, that's hard to explain but I like the taste. You gotta have good ones tho, otherwise there might be some sand in them. My favourite is the snail with a bit of butter with garlic and parsley.

I hope so, otherwise Ill ask if I can buy one of theirs :lol:

Ha, there's a Liberal, Kansas. That sounds like a contradiction ...

Don't say ick ifyou haven't trid it! You don't know if you like it unless you've tried it!
Frog tastes like chicken, no I'm serious. No joke. It does.
And snail, well, that's hard to explain but I like the taste. You gotta have good ones tho, otherwise there might be some sand in them. My favourite is the snail with a bit of butter with garlic and parsley.

I hope so, otherwise Ill ask if I can buy one of theirs :lol:

Snail just sounds like a completely repulsive idea in the first place, though. I'd try frog if given the opportunity, but snail? I'd have to be pretty desperate ...

You could just scull your drink and then hide the glass in your bag. :wink:

Snail just sounds like a completely repulsive idea in the first place, though. I'd try frog if given the opportunity, but snail? I'd have to be pretty desperate ...

You could just scull your drink and then hide the glass in your bag. :wink:

Well yea, it's the idea that ticks people off. The taste isn't that bad at all!
Frog is nice, :lmao: I ate that with a bunch of italian exchange students in a restaurant once, you shoulda seen the looks on their faces!

That advice was on a forum too. :wink: I'm not that cheap.

Well yea, it's the idea that ticks people off. The taste isn't that bad at all!
Frog is nice, :lmao: I ate that with a bunch of italian exchange students in a restaurant once, you shoulda seen the looks on their faces!

That advice was on a forum too. :wink: I'm not that cheap.

Does snail come with a side of cockroaches, or maybe slugs? :tongue:

Ha. I probably am that cheap.

She prolly left us to flirt with the guy at the Chinese restaurant. :tsk:

:drool: I hope she brings me some food!

I think the three drinks are sorta working! my typing is annoying and I feel sleepy again, not that bad tho.

As a kid I loved snails, including everything. :wink: I ate them from the garden.

:laugh: Now that's just wrong!

Oh well, the longer Serena takes, presumably the more time I have to figure out where to take the thread next, since it seems nobody else is showing up in a tremendous hurry ...

:laugh: Now that's just wrong!

Oh well, the longer Serena takes, presumably the more time I have to figure out where to take the thread next, since it seems nobody else is showing up in a tremendous hurry ...

:uhoh: well, it wasn't me!

:tsk: How dare she suddenly leave us. all alone. togheter. the two of us. without anybody else..

:shifty: now,I"m starting to likethe sound of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom