unkown caller gone???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
people are so dumb

it was played tonight

bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

YEEEEEEEEW!!!! (for all my newy peeps, all 1 of you on this forum, and unless Jets reads this, which is unlikely, this will go unappreciated)

Its back mofos, back for the DVD shoot

Awesome news guys!!! I'm taking my wife for her 30th this Friday to see them in Vegas (my 3rd 360 show) and I wanted her to hear UC live. Chances are looking better :up:

Would like to get IALW too :wave:

:lmao: I so love that new guy!

We could always bitch about the setlist, the amount of ATYCLB songs, the lack of SUC or the fact they might play it... how shitty UV sounds this tour.. how shitty YBR sounds live and the fact that it's not entirely live(just like 90% of U2's songs due to Terry but still)... :blahblah:

:lmao: I so love that new guy!

We could always bitch about the setlist, the amount of atyclb songs, the lack of suc or the fact they might play it... How shitty uv sounds this tour.. How shitty ybr sounds live and the fact that it's not entirely live(just like 90% of u2's songs due to terry but still)... :blahblah:

every version of every song on the 360 tour sux when compared with prevouis tours!!!!111!!!!

:sigh: I know, U2 really suck these days eh? I don't even know why we still bother with this fandom... we might as well just give up and be BEP fans or so.

:panic: Or walk under a train?

every version of every song on the 360 tour sux when compared with prevouis tours!!!!111!!!!

um...you better damn have some YouTube videos to prove your opinion as fact. and by the way, i've lied about every U2 concert i've ever seen. i've never seen them live.

:sigh: I know, U2 really suck these days eh? I don't even know why we still bother with this fandom... we might as well just give up and be BEP fans or so.

:panic: Or walk under a train?

4 Days Until I See BEP!!!!!

(and some other band...whatever)

I wonder what snippets Fergie is going to bust out?

What kind of hat is Will.I.am going to wear?

I think the BEPs shirts have gotten too expensive over the years, but I'm still going to buy one.

PLEASE PLAY THE ORIGINAL "LET'S GET RETARDED!" Playing Let's Get It Started is totally selling out the true fans.

M

UC is the best song live. I've seen the 360 tour 7 times and only at Amsterdam 2 they didn't play it. Ah well we got bad, until and elevation for the first time that night. But UC is soooo great live. I remember the solo at the cardiff show : it was amazing. I still don't understand why they dropped this song. I still don't get the whole setlist at all ... it's kinda static

why would you think it is my first tour?
But to answer the question : no
saw them live from popmart / elevation / vertigo / 360 ...

even in vertigo and elevation they rotated more songs / played non-hits songs!

Back
Top Bottom