ultraviolet live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artinis1

The Fly
from nick,

the other night i was watching click with adam sandler and ultraviolet starts playing, what a great song, has there ever been an official live version released and if not, where could i find the best sounding version, i already have the dublin show on cd, i really wish they would have played this song on the last few tours, any info is appreciated

The August 16th 1992 Washington D.C. version isnt bad. Soundboard audio off the pro shot. A bit more raw sounding than the Dublin 93 version. Otherwise the Dublin version is probably the best quality version out there of it live.

but Washington's is A LOT more powerfull... you can feel the intensity and power and heartache.. BRILLIANT

search for it in YOU TUBE

from nick,

what would be the best source to find for the audio for the washington show, i know there are a bunch of different titles out there, what is the cleanest sounding one, any info is appreciated

here's a link =)
http://save file.com/projects/1014143
ultraviolet is in part 2
i'd recommend downloading the whole concert because it was a great show (one of the BEST versions of with or without you EVER. edge's solo is droolworthy!!), but if you JUST want ultraviolet, just let me know and i'll upload it individually
enjoy!

from nick,

i would actually like to trade for the washington cds, i have a very slow computer, i know there are many different versions, i am looking obviously to get the one with the best sound, if anyone can help please let me know, i live in the suburbs of chicago,
and my email is artinis1@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom