UK X Factor!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Conway sisters are the biggest pile of boring bollocks i've ever seen on that show, i'd rather see Chico stay than them:madspit:

by the way - Shayne is quite clearly going to win. he's the only guy that looks remotely like a pop star.

Oh jesus yes. The Conways, how'd they even get into the top 10 (or whatever number we're at now) - Shayne is a very typical pop star, too typical.

I'm rooting for either Maria or Journey South.

Tilli said:
I agree Karls - why did he pick the bloody Conway Sisters over Maria? :huh:

What an idiot. :madspit:

I think there's some truth to this article in The Sun. Sharon called it at the end of the show.

"X FACTOR reject Maria Lawson has acccused the show of being a fix after her shock eviction.
Sexy Maria lost out to Irish singers The Conway Sisters — who have close links to judge Louis Walsh.
Last night she claimed to be “a victim of the Irish mafia”."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2001320029-2005520733,00.html

^ Hope you enjoyed your trip! She sang "Brown Sugar" which was not a good choice for her. It sounded flat and didn't allow much range for her voice. It was still way better than the Conway's performance and she shoulda stayed.

His own song??? Oh lordy - I hope it doesn't get released at Christmas:no:

I think you may be right. He (Nicholas) was out of tune in parts.

I thought the choice of song for Shayne was very clever - what with the Take That reunion show on TV this week too.:rolleyes: He is bound to win - either him or Andy.

Andy was fantastic this week:up:

I only caught the last few minutes, but I watched them re-cap everyone on the "xtra factor" - I like Journey South's performance, I'm not a fan of Robbie though....

The Conways shouldn't be there, they're so much worse than all the other acts. :mad:

^I agree about the Conways. I missed Sharon and Louis first spat, as she had a go at Louis after their performance - but she chucked water all over him after his Journey South comments!

Both should've gone, based on those out of tune performances:tsk:

MsMofoGone said:

Yes I agree ... It's jolly good !! :bow:

Well, tally ho all and toodle pip !! :up:

Just wanted to make sure that's right Tilli, isn't it ?? :wink:

:lol: Exactly right Ms Mofo!

But what is far more exciting than X factor is who will reach 17,000 posts first - yourself or Aardie?:)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tilli

But what is far more exciting than X factor is who will reach 17,000 posts first - yourself or Aardie?:)

:shrug:

Actually, I don't have the :heart: to pass him by !! :ohmy:

Well, maybe I will now after seeing the post below !! :shifty:

Originally posted by Aardvark747

^ME!!!!:evil:

Well that's your story 747, just wait and see what happens now !! :uhoh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom