UK Soap Appreciation!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't any of you think it was a bit weird the other night when Sharon told Grant about aborting his baby and he just matter-of-factly accepted it with no emotional response whatsoever? I'm not saying that he had to scream and shout at her but at least look a little bit shocked! Great that they remembered that plot point from years ago though.

TheQuiet1 said:
Didn't any of you think it was a bit weird the other night when Sharon told Grant about aborting his baby and he just matter-of-factly accepted it with no emotional response whatsoever? I'm not saying that he had to scream and shout at her but at least look a little bit shocked! Great that they remembered that plot point from years ago though.

Yeah I agree. His eyes opened very wide for about 1 second, then they cut from the scene, and by the time they went bk to it, it was all smiles and hugs!

Of course Ruby had to show up at the critical moment to spoil all the fun. Now Phil and Grant are running around with a video they haven't even seen. If Johnny was smart he would of given them a copy of snow white instead!

Also, should be fun to watch Ian squirm!

Excellent episode last nite! The final scene was great. Jakes little face all lit up at Stansted when he was walking over to Chrissie, then the copper stepping in - superb!

Could Stacey get done now? Even at her age, 'Witholding Evidence' or something?

^ Yeah, that was a decent episode - actually entertaining from beginning to end which is a rare achievement for eastenders! It was great to see Ian squirming around the square trying to make sure that the deal was done. Plus Sharon punching Chrissie at the end was funny as hell.

Stacey could be done for "perverting the course of justice" or something but whether it will happen in soap-land is another question!

I don't think the Ian buying the Vic storyline is over just yet. I'm sure I saw a pic last wk of Grant, Dennis, Sharon, Peggy and Sam raising their glasses in the air, with Phil stood behind the bar!:ohmy: :wink:

Just watched the omnibus of Eastenders - the Nana Moon/remembrance day episode:cute: :sick:

Is Ross Kemp leaving the show again :(? I am not very up on what is happening I am afraid...

Tilli said:
Just watched the omnibus of Eastenders - the Nana Moon/remembrance day episode:cute: :sick:

Alfie crying on the beach :down: :tsk: pathetic.....

Also, what was up with him trying to cram that food down Nana's throat?? weirdo!

Tilli said:
Is Ross Kemp leaving the show again :(? I am not very up on what is happening I am afraid...

He is for a bit (probably doint panto somewhere) but will be back in the spring.

:wink:

In other 'Enders related news, the line-up for this years I'm A Celeb. has been revealed. And it contains 2 formers Walford 'stars', in Sid Owen (Ricky) and Elaine *hiccup* Jordain (Lynn) Aswell as David Dickinson and Maggie Thatchers daughter!

karls77 said:
^Ahhhhhh..... another thread to be started then!! :wink:

They're really scraping the barrel to come up with those two 'enders wasters!

:laugh: They sure are!

Yep - another thread indeed! I'll get on it soon!

Just dont threaten to leave halfway thru like u did in the (now legendary) BB thread!:madspit: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom