UK Soap Appreciation!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
Dennis - "I dont wanna have to hurt you"

Grant - "That's hardly likely!"

:laugh: :up:

Yeah, I thought you'd find that funny! I'm glad they had that little punch up at the end, I was beginning to wonder if anything was ever gonna happen. You could tell that they were really enjoying doing those scenes together.

Aardvark747 said:
:wink: I just quoted their post and agreed - even tho I didnt understand!:ohmy:

I'm in trouble now!:reject:

Nice one! Out of complete boredom with work today, I googled "bodoh" and found the following on a website about "singlish" (i.e. a singapore/english language):

bodoh - ignorant (from the Malay word, meaning "stupid")

Makes sense though - Bono + DOH = bodoh!

Aardvark747 said:

...or sum ketchup:sexywink:

So where did you hear about this then? You must have a good source!

Last night's show was the best since the bros return. Seeing Phil surprise Ian and then cover him in ketchup was classic! Should be interesting to see what happens when the bros find out that he's trying to buy the Vic with Johnny.....

I watched Eastenders for the first time in ages last night! Good to see Grant and Phil back.:cool:

Sharon has got even more orange coloured than ever, since I last watched it. I loved the scene when she realised it was Chrissy who killed Den!!!

Is it just me though, or are most of the cast inter-related in some way in this show?

Like Sharon - she is married to her brother, but she was married to Grant and had an affair with Phil. Phil was married to Ian's mum. Ian's cousin (Michelle) is the mother of Den's daughter...etc...

Tilli said:
Is it just me though, or are most of the cast inter-related in some way in this show?

Like Sharon - she is married to her brother, but she was married to Grant and had an affair with Phil. Phil was married to Ian's mum. Ian's cousin (Michelle) is the mother of Den's daughter...etc...

Nope, I think most soaps are like this, although eastenders seems to be particularly bad. With a limited cast of characters it's bound to get incestuous at some point!

Aardvark747 said:
Ross Kemp has signed for a 3 month return in the new year....:rockon:

:D I was surprised when I read about that on Ceefax because last week on a TV show Ross Kemp was all, "No, I'm only going to be in for a few weeks. Definitely only a temporary role" etc.

:applaud: Great that he changed his mind.

^ Great news, I bet they offered him a pile of money when they saw the increase in the no. of viewers this past week!

Now they just need to kill off some of the worthless characters with Martin and Sonia first! :evil:

karls77 said:
^ Great news, I bet they offered him a pile of money when they saw the increase in the no. of viewers this past week!

Now they just need to kill off some of the worthless characters with Martin and Sonia first! :evil:

Terrible pair of wasters. And what's up with Martins hair?! DO SOMETHING WITH IT!!!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom