U2JT show in May...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG I almost dropped my laundry on the floor, I heard you leaving your message Jase and I'm still laffing! I changed the wording of the post....read it. Hope that's better? I typed so fast and hit post....didn't think twice. Oops my bad.....(but it was sorta funny) :hug:

Carek1230 said:
OMG I almost dropped my laundry on the floor, I heard you leaving your message Jase and I'm still laffing! I changed the wording of the post....read it. Hope that's better? I typed so fast and hit post....didn't think twice. Oops my bad.....(but it was sorta funny) :hug:

LMFAO!

Thank you ... much better.
I didnt quite know how to react to that first post.
I like this one instead.

Get it.. Instead. Bwahahahaha!:lmao:

night_and_day66 said:

mmmmmmmmrollwithbutter :drool:

Carlos, you seriously need to get AIM

No, I will not do it!:madspit:

That's all I need, more time spent on this freakin' computer.........................JK.
How do i do it?:|

Carek1230 said:
gp to AIM.com and download the program. Think of a cool name and sign on....it's that simple.

Cool name ha?:hmm:
Ok, I leave my user name up to you guys.....just don't get something like; "Queen of the nerds" or something like that.....:laugh:

Great show on Friday, although I was 40 mins late. It was nice to meet some of you there. it was nice to see you Melissa. You did a great job Charles.

Back
Top Bottom