u23d in pittsburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmart86

Acrobat
there's an IMAX theater at the Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh. i really dont know why u23d isnt playing there. anyone wanna shed some light on that or does anyone else have an imax theater in their city that isnt getting it?

We aren't getting a showing in Atlanta either. And there's at least 4 I MAX theaters in the area. The closest for me is Chattanooga and I don't have a car :(

The IMAX theatre at the Carnegie Science Center isn't 3D capable. The only other IMAX theatre in Pittsburgh is at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall and it is 3D capable. However, I contacted them thru email and got a reply saying that they are not booked to show U23D at that IMAX. :huh: It will be showing at multiple carmike 3D capable theatres (smaller screens) around town starting Feb. 15th though. I'm thinking the closest IMAX showing would be at the Whitaker Center in Harrisburg. Cleveland's IMAX theatre isn't 3D capable either. :(

Keep checking, because they've added cities to the original list. Syracuse wasn't originally listed, but it's going to be showing there starting Feb. 15th.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Keep checking, because they've added cities to the original list. Syracuse wasn't originally listed, but it's going to be showing there starting Feb. 15th.

Ditto for Cleveland - I'm completely psyched!

Back
Top Bottom