U23D in London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edurban

War Child
PLEBAns, who's going?
first showing apparently is on the 20th (Wednesday) as late as 10pm. do you think it means something? :drool: :drool:

So who is going to the 10pm showing? I`m booked to see it in Manchester the following night but could get to London after work on the wed. Its less than 90 mins on the train, I`d just have to find somewhere cheap to stay. Any ideas?

edurban said:
PLEBAns, who's going?
first showing apparently is on the 20th (Wednesday) as late as 10pm. do you think it means something? :drool: :drool:

:hmm: Is this at the BFI IMAX?

Im booked into the manchester IMAX 22nd feb? Might come to london possibly though. Seeing the film wiht loads of U2 fans. :drool:

It is weird its late, especially since its midweek, you think they'd have put it on earlier.

Re: Re: U23D in London

bonoishot said:

:hmm: Is this at the BFI IMAX?

Im booked into the manchester IMAX 22nd feb? Might come to london possibly though. Seeing the film wiht loads of U2 fans. :drool:

It is weird its late, especially since its midweek, you think they'd have put it on earlier.

I know!!! I am hoping for something special :wink:

about_the_imax.preview.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Well I`ve done it - booked for London on the 20th, booked trains and hotel - even managed to get the day off work!

Now lets hope the band turn up.

I just couldn`t miss the chance of seeing this film on the biggest Imax screen in the UK.

Wheres everyone seating? Not many seats booked yet.........

I`m in K21:drool:

WildHoney said:
:shifty:

I told NI and he agreed to go :yippie:

We're in L20 - L21:love:

See you there :drool:

Hey, I`m sat in front of you - no kicking the seat :wink:

Don`t worry I`m only 5-4 so you`ll see over me if I stand up - though looking at the pix of the cinema it looks a bit steep - talk about vertigo!!!

Hey, my friend and I are G19-20!!!

We have to arrange to meet beforehand!!!

I am so looking forward to it :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

I'm tempted to go on the 20th :shifty:

Thinking about it. The 20th can't be anything special because the public wouldn't be able to buy tickets. :( We'll have to wait outside a premiere. I think its on so late as its the last film of the day.

Still gonna look out for any signs of premiere. :drool:

Think im gonna stick with manchester unless news of a premiere pops up. Alot less money. :yes:

If there is a premiere then :combust:

Premiere is in Dublin on the 20th and Catherine Owens is going to be there so I think its more than likely the band will be at the Dublin opening.
There is a press screening in Manchester on the 18th at 10am!!

Bono's Tart said:
Premiere is in Dublin on the 20th and Catherine Owens is going to be there so I think its more than likely the band will be at the Dublin opening.
There is a press screening in Manchester on the 18th at 10am!!

I'd hedge my bets at Dublin too. Though theres no tickets left. :sigh::wink:

Press screening. :hmm: Wonder if they'd let a fans in with the press for a treat. :shifty:

Yeah i wish. :wink: Would be good to see it early. :drool:Its crazy some people have been about 4 times already. :lol:

Bono's Tart said:
Just found out that our local Vue Cinema in Hull has the film listed from 21st February!!!!:drool:

:combust: Cant wait now!!!

Strage though, becasue I called and asked them, and they knew nothing about it.
First off the woman said they are'nt showing it and its not in 3D.
And when I went into the cinema, the dude said there were no plans at all.

But its on the site now, no doubt be in the paper in the next few weeks :drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom