U2 will be playing in Cannes at the 3D premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like an elevator music version of clapton now.

wait...that's redundant. :wink:

They just said, "U2 3D".....I think they were announcing the schedule for the night.

Well, it's not on for another 3 hours. I doubt they'd play before then.

I don't know what's going on in this thread.

I only know that U2 is going to PERFORM tonight, and I am happy as hell right now.

Can I just give a preemptive SHUT UP to anyone who's going to inevitably bitch about what ever song(s) they play?

Thank you.

corianderstem said:
Can I just give a preemptive SHUT UP to anyone who's going to inevitably bitch about what ever song(s) they play?

Thank you.

:yes:

about 2 hours from now wtonis. Yes, they will perform, and we've heard soundchecks for WTSHNN and SBS :hyper:

JC - PM :shh:

corianderstem said:

Thank you.
Your're right.. The band will play, that's the most important bit..

bye, bye to my wife for the next few hours..

I checked out the webcam and heard Bruce Springteen singing "Bring 'Em Home" as someone I think was Michael Moore wandered around the red carpet. :up:

oh, and to answer someone's question from earlier in the thread, Moore's new film "Sicko" is about the state of health care in the US.

Yes Moore is on the red carpet now with Bruce playing. This is for the premier of SICKO (his film)

you beat me to it corianderstem!

Lila64 said:

:yes:

about 2 hours from now wtonis. Yes, they will perform, and we've heard soundchecks for WTSHNN and SBS :hyper:

JC - PM :shh:

they did not rehearse sbs! that was the album version... the dj played it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom