U2 Video Survivor FINAL FOUR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following videos:

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • One ("bar" version)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Stay

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Electrical Storm

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
This is it, we have our winners in the four categories and it's time for the championship series.

Early days- The Unforgettable Fire

JT-AB- One (bar version)

Zooropa-ATYCLB- Stay

Misc.- Electrical Storm

HOW DID ELECTRICAL STORM MAKE IT? Grr! Stupid video.

And why are people voting off UF over it? That's a very cool video in my opinion. Of course, none of my favourites made it.

I'm sorry none of your favorites made it Axver :( You were one of the best voters and you deserved to win.

2861U2, you say vote off Stay, but did you vote? There are no votes for Stay. (By the way, I love Stay.)

U2Kitten said:
I'm sorry none of your favorites made it Axver :( You were one of the best voters and you deserved to win.

Thank you. But it's alright, I rarely seem to win polls and the like anyway. Though it would have been lovely if just one of Gloria, A Celebration, Streets, and The Sweetest Thing had made it ...

Me too :sad: I really thought Streets was going to win, and I love A Celebration and Gloria too. I was hoping In God's Country would pull off the a surprise. I have weird taste, I always like the stuff nobody else does, the burger that gets discontinued, the show that gets cancelled, the movie that only stays in the theater one week....:sigh:

U2Kitten said:
I really thought Streets was going to win

I can't believe it didn't even win its round!

I was hoping In God's Country would pull off the a surprise.

I've honestly never seen that one ...

I always like the stuff nobody else does, the burger that gets discontinued, the show that gets cancelled, the movie that only stays in the theater one week....:sigh:

Yeah, I know how you feel there, happens to me quite often. But then again, the general public are fickle, and by stuff like music charts, don't have much taste, so what does that tell you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom