U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never gotten off any waitlist. I'm still waiting to hear if I got into Michigan after being waitlisted and that was 1997.

Dude, you never checked your email. Not only did we (I was working in the admissions office back then) take you off the waitlist, but you were assigned as roommate to one Thomas Brady from San Mateo CA. He ended up with a single as a result of you not responding.

What's a shirtless shirt?

il_570xN.2159582142_nusl.jpg

Dude, you never checked your email. Not only did we (I was working in the admissions office back then) take you off the waitlist, but you were assigned as roommate to one Thomas Brady from San Mateo CA. He ended up with a single as a result of you not responding.

A plus ball busting.

I guess today is also not the day where we find out what their master plan is to try and get more tickets in to the hands of us entitled fan club members.

I guess today is also not the day where we find out what their master plan is to try and get more tickets in to the hands of us entitled fan club members.

The current shows are sold out. They will offer tickets again to fans when they add some more shows. It’s just PR. There are more real fans than seats. And some people I’m sure want to go more than once. And some have ten lovers to take.

Three business days of silence followed by Bono rising from the bed…

I was hoping/assuming there would be some sort of presale for the latest three dates which have been stealthily announced already. Although even that plan would appear to be half-baked because there's already Vibee packages on sale for those which are taking tickets away from what could be allocated to fans.

Just got offered 1 ticket to Bono live performance may 9th at beacon.

Whelp I caved for opening night. Apparently, the center section of the 400 level starts at row 4 and there was a row 4 ticket available on SeatGeek.

The first row of the center 400 section should give a good view of the spectacle and the price wasn't crazy (as compared to platinum prices, if you asked me before last week I'd say I was crazy paying this). But I'll be there :ohmy:

Go see it! Its a tremendous live show and he's on top form vocally.

I saw the first one he did in NYC, in what November?

But I'm talking about I got invited to this FREE performance on Tuesday May 9th @ 12:30 that they are taping I assume for the DVD /streaming performance, so if I faint, maybe I can be seen forever in my fat suit.

It says check back in May 4th for more details and in the fine print, this e-ticket doesn't mean you will get in as they are giving away more tickets than capacity, so If it's a line up thing at 5am in the morning, then maybe I won't be going as I'm too fat for that.

Ditto this.

It was significantly better than I thought it was going to be.

I have know idea why he sounds so weary on SOS. His voice was great.

Because he’s always better live and also his voice is great on SOS too.

Whelp I caved for opening night. Apparently, the center section of the 400 level starts at row 4 and there was a row 4 ticket available on SeatGeek.

The first row of the center 400 section should give a good view of the spectacle and the price wasn't crazy (as compared to platinum prices, if you asked me before last week I'd say I was crazy paying this). But I'll be there :ohmy:

Nice!!! Opening night always has its own added level of drama for extra fun, too

But I'm talking about I got invited to this FREE performance on Tuesday May 9th @ 12:30 that they are taping I assume for the DVD /streaming performance, so if I faint, maybe I can be seen forever in my fat suit.

It says check back in May 4th for more details and in the fine print, this e-ticket doesn't mean you will get in as they are giving away more tickets than capacity, so If it's a line up thing at 5am in the morning, then maybe I won't be going as I'm too fat for that.

I just got the invitation too! I'm hoping 05/04 is an actual confirmation of tickets from Ticketmaster. I really don't plan to be lining up early for the chance at entry.

After re-reading the initial u2.com email I'm now confused as to whether this is a taping of the same Surrender show he's been doing, or a completely new thing for an unrelated project? The emails are a little vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom