U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to see if anyone got tickets yet since I haven't heard a peep. Looks like no.

giphy.gif

I'm wondering if the resources they had allotted to doing the U2 tix draw today have been diverted to resolving yesterday's Pearl Jam fuck up as they have stated they are doing, and we have been back burnered. Has to get done before tomorrow morning though, otherwise another colossal fuck up on their hands, that could never happen with Ticketmaster, right?

I'm wondering if the resources they had allotted to doing the U2 tix draw today have been diverted to resolving yesterday's Pearl Jam fuck up as they have stated they are doing, and we have been back burnered. Has to get done before tomorrow morning though, otherwise another colossal fuck up on their hands, that could never happen with Ticketmaster, right?

always possible. i think it's more likely that it would just delay it to later in the day.

but hey, it's ticketmaster. if there's a way to piss everyone off, they'll find it.

I wonder how tomorrow will go. Will face value exist or if you manage to pull GAs, or will they come up as $700 or some ridiculous number like the last couple shows I attempted on tm?

The Pearl Jam seat re-assignment emails are starting to arrive (and to no surprise it still seems fucked up in many cases), so maybe they'll be able to move on to U2 late afternoon/evening.

The Pearl Jam seat re-assignment emails are starting to arrive (and to no surprise it still seems fucked up in many cases), so maybe they'll be able to move on to U2 late afternoon/evening.

How much manual work should there be though? Presumably there's a clever algorithm on how they want to allocate tickets and they just need to push the big old red button and let it do its thing which will result in batches of mails being sent out.

How much manual work should there be though? Presumably there's a clever algorithm on how they want to allocate tickets and they just need to push the big old red button and let it do its thing which will result in batches of mails being sent out.

One would think, but alas...Ticketmaster.

At least PJ is assigning things (or trying to) based on meaningful seniority

i have a meeting with my boss between 2 and 2:30. so you can pretty much chalk it up that tickets will start to roll out between 2 and 2:30.

fail.

the next window of "this will happen when inconvenient for me" will be around 7:30 when i have to put the kids to bed.

so - tickets roll out at 7:30 tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom