U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have registered, I’m assuming you can pick multiple price levels for the same show in order of preference? For example, GA for show 1 as first choice and reserved P2 for show 1 as second choice?

You can pick multiple price points/sections but can not prioritize.
The page "suggests" clicking all of them to increase your chances of getting tix (increases their chances of selling $500 tix)

You can pick multiple price points/sections but can not prioritize.

The page "suggests" clicking all of them to increase your chances of getting tix (increases their chances of selling $500 tix)

Well, there was bound to be some face-palming stupidity somewhere in this. Sounds like we’ve found it.

I have zero doubt that the $500 tickets will sell based on the sheer number of people who overpaid for their hotel room with that package deal they were selling today.

You can lead a horse to water, folks, but you can'tale sure the horse isn't a complete dumbass who impulse buys rather than doing even the slightest bit of research

500 bucks vs Taylor and Bruce sounds cheap. Hell Bono by himself has higher top prices.

Flying to Vegas and hotel room.

This is a show for rich people or people who spend money recklessly like me.

Last edited:
With all these screens and tech and the fact that it’s only in one city they’d better bloody do a better job of releasing live footage.

With all these screens and tech and the fact that it’s only in one city they’d better bloody do a better job of releasing live footage.

They could kinda control what gets out/avoid some spoilers and make sure the folks paying big $ don’t have their view obstructed by some idiot who thinks their phone’s digital zoom with the goddamn FLASH ON THE ENTIRE TIME makes them Scorcese. And we know the worst offenders are going to be in the $500 seats.

For thing so exclusive, I think they really do need to get content online and share it with the community. They are going to make a shitload out of this, I think they should share it widely with their fans.

Am I correct that there’s no way to rank the ticket price points in order of preference?

I just submitted a new request which cancelled my old one -- I don't know if that means I lost my place in line... oh well. I went to 1 ticket instead of 2 as better odds...

I did the GA, 267, 140 ticket prices... whatever they are.

I went for 2 Sept shows and Thursday Oct. I changed it up for all October after someone made good point about Long Holiday Wkd.

Last edited:
For 28,000 folks it would be a serious undertaking. The Bono show for 2,500 folks took forever.

I got mine unlocked right outside as I walked out.

They’ve done it for bigger shows (like at MSG for some comedians). It’s all about staffing.

I got mine unlocked right outside as I walked out.

They’ve done it for bigger shows (like at MSG for some comedians). It’s all about staffing.
I had no issue at The Anthem in DC.

And I absolutely could have snuck it in if I really wanted to.

But I'd still prefer not to have it.

I feel I've gotten better at not taking the damn thing out as much and just enjoying the show, and I won't give a turkey what anyone else does.

I get that people are going to be taking pics left and right with a show like this, but eh, whatever.

Let me just get to Wednesday and find out if I got tickets man. I'm itching to get this over with.

If some of the visuals from the new trailer are any indication of how awesome the screen will be this is going to be an awesome concept.

I totally forget about AB... doesn't sound like they 100% commit to playing the entire album or are they just talking about redoing the Zoo TV Tour visuals and things?

Because I became a huge U2 fan like 6 months too late and missed Zoo TV. I recall watching Live From Sydney which was something called Pay Per View kids!

So this cranky SOB really really wants to see AB.

And I'm also mad I didn't get to the Joshua Tree Tour DVD yet and I will not stop complaining... well ever.

I can’t find any info on if it’s a lottery system or if submitting a late request or canceling and submitting a new one affects your chances at all.

I was thinking of adjusting my request but I don’t want to do that if it affects the chances I have overall.

Can we start a new thread yet? I'm now allowed as you guys said I fucked it up. 78 pages... You know,... maybe?

Anyway -- I was thinking of the merch -- and if they don't sell a Sphere Football Like Helmet that makes you look like that baby, they failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom