U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know what happened to Beibers face. Thanks a lot, Tim.

To clarify his face is fucked up due to disease and he had to cancel shows and I’m saying Tim Horton tea bagged his face with his Timbits.

I can explain more if requested.

Article on The Street about the troubles the sphere is facing. I found this quote interesting, and it doesn't bode well long term for the project if it's true.

https://www.thestreet.com/travel/u2-james-dolan-and-a-looming-2-2-billion-las-vegas-strip-disaster-sphere

"That’s because the MSG Sphere is having trouble booking other rock bands and top entertainers, sources said. Many acts are balking at the idea of producing splashy visual spectacles that might overpower their music, a source close to the situation said," the Post reported."

If you saw the Super Bowl, you likely saw the $7 million 30-second spot that confirmed that U2 would be the first headline act for MSG's Sphere. That's a good get: Even though U2 hasn't had a hit since the '90s, the band remains one of the world's biggest live acts.

Ouch

I don’t know what the street is but they always tell me lies about fast food restaurants.

The Street's entire business model is to take over exaggerated tabloid news and double down on the bullshit without doing any actual work themselves.

There is zero doubt that The Sphere could be a complete Spider-Man level disaster.

If it is? Jim Dolan goes broke and is forced to sell the Knicks. Win win for everyone!

If it isn't? It is a huge jump in concert technology. Huge.

Last edited:
Hot dogs better be shaped like donuts. Drinks you wear as a hat. Belt of candy.

Sphere concessions. Selling the future. Today.

The album and letterman cum fest come out March 17th... we were stupid to think they would put tickets up BEFORE those 2 things happened...

Maybe end of special says TICKETS ON SALE NEXT WEEK.

The album and letterman cum fest come out March 17th... we were stupid to think they would put tickets up BEFORE those 2 things happened...

Maybe end of special says TICKETS ON SALE NEXT WEEK.

see you next Tuesday

We are turning into the insiders who follow plane flights to figure out if star player X is going to sign with their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom