U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunday MSG sold out...at least for me. I tried GA's right at 10am and it didn't work.

Just seems fishy.

Tried for a single GA, went straight to the tmaster resale tickets listing. :huh:

got 86 lower to monday... took it.... pulled up 300 so far for sunday and threw it back

App got through in 5 minutes. No tickets available from the venue for Monday. How is that possible except for the fact that ticketmaster is shit.

After a lot of waiting I got one each for the 7/26 and 7/27 NYC dates. One on phone app and one on web. Virtually identical seats too in Sec 120 for $118 - BTW weren't they getting $312 for these the other shows?

Keep trying. Just got 48 ticket for Sunday.

On the app or computer? App just gives me resale tickets every time I get through. Computer has been spinning at 4 minutes since 10

Was able to pull up a $312 ticket for MSG #6, but released it. About 450 tickets are available for resale on TM.

this is what happened to me :angry::angry::angry:
waiting for GA @ msg
i was offer a loge

AS I saw saw menu drop i hit floor seats

:angry: feck it's offering me loge seats again

saying no ticket match my price (86.50)

BUT THEN

when i refreshed bc my sis got us loge seats already and hit the 86.xx$ preference again

as i slide my cursor over the Price and selection sub menu -
a tiny (7 pt type or less) POP UP said THIS IS A TM+ event so you'll see tickets ALSO offered for resale. Resale tickets are often sold at higher prices

WTF!!!! :scream:

that's why i also saw FLOOR SEATS for 312$ and i was like whaaaaa???
which i couldn't afford since my sis got us loge seats abd will have to pay her back for that

Still pulling up decent reserved pairs $118 in the 200's for MSG - it looks like they've done some pretty big price 'adjustments'.

That really really sucks for people who bought last week.

Back
Top Bottom