U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FYI to others who may not have noticed that BOSTON tix appear to go on sale at NOON instead of usual 10am like always.

It seems much quieter for the added dates. No queues at all yet, 50 minutes before it starts. Last week 1,5hr beforehand there were queues already. :hmm: Hope I'll get better luck this time then.

Stockholm 4 was a piece of cake for GA's. No such luck for show #3 just yet.

Seems to be very low pressure on Stockholm 4 at the moment, probably because its a monday in September.

I am gonna try my luck next week to see if theres any tickets left on axs.com. Else i will have to find some tickets here or on U2.se or something at face value. If that doesnt work out, scalpers. :sad:

Just managed to snag two GA's for Stockholm 3. They became available nearly an hour after going on sale!

Interesting that one shows GA is Entrance 9, and the other is Entrance 4. Doesn't bother me as I'm not one who lines up all day.

Just managed to snag two GA's for Stockholm 3. They became available nearly an hour after going on sale!

Interesting that one shows GA is Entrance 9, and the other is Entrance 4. Doesn't bother me as I'm not one who lines up all day.

Snag some GA for Stockholm 4 for me and and a seat for Stockholm 3 :wink:

I will pay you on tuesday :wink:

I only have 1 ticket for each date, so can only trade moneyz :wink:

Planning to go on all 4 Stockholm. :D

I only have 1 ticket for each date, so can only trade moneyz :wink:

Planning to go on all 4 Stockholm. :D

40bee3c0f0341b511712fe61d1c7e5d4cf6522d53ca7296e720966ce5b3d96cf.jpg

Well i will try and get a Red Zone ticket for the last Stockholm on tuesday (next week). I will celebrate the last day with a red zone if i can. :D

Expensive seats still seem to be available for Amsterdam 3 and 4 via Ticketmaster. GA - no chance. I tried this morning but it was surreal, first the server crashed twice, then GA was gone and cheap seats were gone minutes after that, then 45 minutes in the waiting room, now only 200 euro seats are available for both nights. It's a weekend after all. Berlin was much easier.

Expensive seats still seem to be available for Amsterdam 3 and 4 via Ticketmaster. GA - no chance. I tried this morning but it was surreal, first the server crashed twice, then GA was gone and cheap seats were gone minutes after that, then 45 minutes in the waiting room, now only 200 euro seats are available for both nights. It's a weekend after all. Berlin was much easier.

Yeah you got seats for Berlin, right? We tried Berlin and ended up not being able to get any (you know the reason, right?) and then Amsterdam was sold out in minutes. :/

I heard. I'm so sorry :( Seats for both Berlin shows are still available, but GA was also gone quickly.

The 200 euro seats are there still on Eventim. Leif called Ticketmaster.de and asked why GA wasn't available to buy and they BS something like "oh they're only available through some fan club." :|

Did Anna have any luck today for you and her? We're still going to try - given that the shows are nearly a year away there's definitely hope!

The 200 euro seats are there still on Eventim. Leif called Ticketmaster.de and asked why GA wasn't available to buy and they BS something like "oh they're only available through some fan club." :|

Did Anna have any luck today for you and her? We're still going to try - given that the shows are nearly a year away there's definitely hope!

I think Anna tried for Paris today, don't know if she was lucky.

As far as I know, Ticketmaster only sold seats, all the GA tickets were sold via Eventim. Stupid mobile tickets, though :angry:

All the seats too? Not just GA?

Yep , everything.
I was in after 11 minutes , Galeongirl even earlier, and there where NO GA's at all?!
I don't know a single person but one on this forum and any one of my U2 friends who got a ticket.
We kept trying our luck for some tickets to pop up after the announcement that it sold out... But it was wishful thinking.

How quick could this go?!

Anyway I shouldn't bitch about it because I was smart enough to use my presale code to get at least 2 tickets..
But a huge amount of people have been disappointed today. I'm sorry for all those who tried without a code.

Yep , everything.
I was in after 11 minutes , Galeongirl even earlier, and there where NO GA's at all?!
I don't know a single person but one on this forum and any one of my U2 friends who got a ticket.
We kept trying our luck for some tickets to pop up after the announcement that it sold out... But it was wishful thinking.

How quick could this go?!

Anyway I shouldn't bitch about it because I was smart enough to use my presale code to get at least 2 tickets..
But a huge amount of people have been disappointed today. I'm sorry for all those who tried without a code.

Most seats for Stockholm 4 still available for those willing to go there. Just a heads up. I am holding up and hope red zone for Stockholm 4 will be available next week. Then i will grab a seat for 3 :)

Most seats for Stockholm 4 still available for those willing to go there. Just a heads up. I am holding up and hope red zone for Stockholm 4 will be available next week. Then i will grab a seat for 3 :)

I looked at Stockholm just now and GA for all shows are gone... :crack:Just seats as you said.

Back
Top Bottom