U2 Songs Covered by Interferencers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just listened to discotech's Streets guitar file, that seems like it would be great for the next song :hmm:

Jack In The Box said:
oh! someone posted an artist description on last.fm! I wanted to do that!

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Interferers

I almost ruined my laptop with coke spray at the description!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"About The Interferers
Perhaps the worst artists in music history, The Interferers are a group of U2 fans dedicated to butchering U2 songs. Their first single, Vertigo (Interference Remix) is being hailed as "the worst rendition of anything ever" and "a complete fucking disaster" by music critics worldwide. ":drool:

Will you guys have a rail when you tour?!?!!?!?

snowbunny00774 said:

I almost ruined my laptop with coke spray at the description!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"About The Interferers
Perhaps the worst artists in music history, The Interferers are a group of U2 fans dedicated to butchering U2 songs. Their first single, Vertigo (Interference Remix) is being hailed as "the worst rendition of anything ever" and "a complete fucking disaster" by music critics worldwide. ":drool:

Will you guys have a rail when you tour?!?!!?!?

There's more to it:

Perhaps the worst artists in music history, The Interferers are a group of U2 fans dedicated to butchering U2 songs. Their first single, Vertigo (Interference Remix) is being hailed as "the worst rendition of anything ever" and "a complete fucking disaster" by music critics worldwide.
Nonetheless, the grassroots appeal to this song have been steadily growing and The Interferers are well on their way to becoming the "next best U2 tribute band since Exit."
Music for "Vertigo (Interference Mix)" was provided by the famed GibsonGirl.

At this time, the group is deciding on the next song to massacre for their album, Deaf Jams.

:drool:

Just got off the phone with Paolo Miguini.
Phone Coversation with Paolo Miguni
First of all, I love it. The actors love it too and couldn't wait to record new material for the Interferer's Discothèque video. Stay tuned for the Worldwide Release of the Interference Discothèque Video.
Ciao!
Paolo

:love: Paolo Miguini is my hero! The video should be up in a the next hour or so.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

WOW!!!!!.......That's so cool....well done everyone, i'm trying to work out my mic(somethin's up with the darn thing!) so i can do the REAALLL sing-along too!

Bravo,bravo,bravo!!!!!!!:applaud: :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom