U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For Comet :sexywink:

:lmao: Edge doesn't look that fierce. I couldn't find a better matching picture, pose wise..

edgeknightdomo.jpg

It's FANTASTIC!!!! :applaud: :love:

And even better that he's MINE. :shifty: :tongue:

Thanks domo :D:hug:

I created the Sir Edge so in the end , he's mine. Together with Bonoknight!:wink:

BabyEdgeKnight might be possible. I'll try this evening or so .
And do Larry and Adam while at it.

That one was really really epic. :shifty: Oh wait, I have it here!
I think it was... Tuwie who made it
brokebackmountainu2copy.jpg

It still looks so damn real.
Omg I remember this! :ohmy:

Isn't it from like 2005-2006?

OMG I made that YEARS ago!! Holy crap, I totally forgot about it!! I'm also about 95% sure that I printed a copy and had it in my locker at high school hahahaha. :lol: In that case, I guess I would've made it around that time! Phew!

SO MUCH GREAT STUFF IN THIS THREAD, GUYS! Keep up the awesome work! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

domo-kun said:
Dear god, I have some work to do..

No I saw Edge like this in my backyard! :drool: For real.

Slaying dragons.....like you do.

I have to admit that this thread freaks me the eff out.

Slaying dragons.....like you do.

I have to admit that this thread freaks me the eff out.

Wait till you check out the sims thread :der:

Glad I'm freaking you out for once tough.:wink: was it the completely impossible anatomy of sir edge?

I just freak you out because I like Bono and Edge girls can never understand why we'd go for the whirling dervish......

OMG I made that YEARS ago!! Holy crap, I totally forgot about it!! I'm also about 95% sure that I printed a copy and had it in my locker at high school hahahaha. :lol: In that case, I guess I would've made it around that time! Phew!

SO MUCH GREAT STUFF IN THIS THREAD, GUYS! Keep up the awesome work! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

WOops I messed up the authors then! :bow: That's pretty much the best photoshop I've ever seen. Thank you for making it!

Back
Top Bottom