U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 Star Trek

Hello everybody:wave:
Some U2 Star Trek :D

U2Trek77.jpg

ulook-1-1-1-3.jpg

:eek::shocked:OH. MY. FUCK! Uhh No :no: Sorry.

You know how much I love The Edge after I said I was compiling a book to give to him one day, but Doctor Who is a British show. Honestly I am the least nationalist or jingoist person you could find. I even support other national football teams rather than the luvvie England side, but on this one I am adamant. All the Doctor's must be British. I don't mind Northern Irish (I think Jon Pertwee was from Northern Ireland), but Doctor Who is probably our most successful drama series worldwide. Not including reality & talent shows, who have a pretty good chance of worldwide success anyway. Drama shows must be much harder to maintain they're popularity and cult following worldwide. The writing must be of the highest quality in order to be loved by all the citizens of numerous cultures and countries over a number of years.

I remember reading in an interview with former EastEnders actress Anita Dobson, who has been married to Brian May from Queen since the 80's, how Freddie Mercury told her that she's more famous because she was in EastEnders than his band. In certain corners of the world folks like Chris Eccleston, David Tennant, Tom Baker and Matt Smith are probably more recognizable than U2. You know how much money they get for staring as the doctor as well as merchandising & DVD remasters? Colin Baker certainly doesn't need to go on I'm A Celebrity.

How would he regenerate after Matt Smith? Each of the doctor's character is a reflection of the actor's character personality. Chris Eccleston said that his ninth doctor was the closest character to himself that he's played, especially how he was a kid. The Ninth doctor was a quiet gentle soul who initially came across as being serious, but who's actually fun yet intense and intelligent. David Tennant's tenth doctor was like a big kid, bouncing up & down. What about The Edge's personality combined with the doctor? Maybe he'd come in for the 8th season after the 50th anniversary. Who'd be his companion and what will they teach him?

Why do you girls do this to me? We're not supposed to talking about the doctor on here, remember when we were told not to discuss acting capabilities of the NuWho's in PLEBA or in Just A Bang And A Clatter and instead send it to Zoostation or in our hearts. The thing is no one has posted anything new in the Doctor Who thread since I posted news that Colin Baker is in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. You think the producers of thought to themselves 'wouldn't it be fantastic if we had a doctor Who in Here this year?' They wouldn't get Eccleston, Tennant or Matt Smith in there, they are too big for that show I reckon, and too busy acting as well. And not Tom Baker either, lets try Colin Baker.

You've really set me off now. How am I supposed to settle down? This friggin' show and it's spin off's has already caused non stop over stimulation for myself over the past 12 weeks or more. You're supposed to be calming me down not causing yet more manic highs for meself!!!

Riiiiight.

I only read the first paragraph because the rest hurt my head.... but if there's an issue with all Doctors being British... last time I checked Wales was part of the United Kingdom. And Edge is pretty damn Welsh...

Riiiiight.

I only read the first paragraph because the rest hurt my head.... but if there's an issue with all Doctors being British... last time I checked Wales was part of the United Kingdom. And Edge is pretty damn Welsh...

Oh yeah.:doh: Sorry about that, I forgot.

This little picture has sent on a mission to write my own story of The Edge as the 12th doctor, and guess what? I've chosen Eve has his companion. She can be introduced during the 50th anniversary next year, when all the previous living Doctor's return. Towards the end Matt Smith regenerate's into The Edge.

What do you think the rest of the band will think about that then?

At first I would think the rest of the band would be disturbed. Then again, if they ever googled themselves and found the U2 fanfiction archives they won't even find this disturbing anymore.

I think they mean toque, another word for his beanie/knit cap/wool hat/thing that is permanently attached to his bald head. :wink:

Yeah no one uses that word in the USA that I've ever heard. Only place I've ever seen it used is in a Canadian Bob and Doug Mackenzie song. :hmm:

nevermind, I tried to find a picture where I saw it. (It might have been Saturday Night Live) :shrug:
Edit: looked it up, not SNL, but SCTV.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom