U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoterminator.jpg

Sicy! You are the Queen of Photoshop!!! :heart:

I don't know if this is too much FarmVille or too much U2, but, the new storage cellars debuted today.

I couldn't help but notice this...

meme%20out.jpg

Yeah, I cheezburger'd it. What?
:shifty:

Ohyeah, eta the link. Hintidy hint hint.

I used to play FarmVille, but I've been clean and sober for several months now. That's 12120320984 hours of my life I will never get back. :no:

Adam recently said that he's good at rescuing cats from trees. Since this is the Photoshop thread I thought this would be a good place to bring that up. :shifty:

:lmao:

(I'm sorry, I don't meant to laugh... I'm going now.) :giggle:

:grumpy: :wink:

oh no..my eyes went round when i saw that, I DID laff but then I scrambled to fix it... I tried to repost I THOT I corrected it.:lol::crack:

The Wifi signal I am getting from someone unsecured wifi gets wacky and says it not connected when it still is by signal strenngth Icon. I have had to try and repost things 3-5 times just to get it to go thru.

ah well...........:giggle:

:grumpy: :wink:

oh no..my eyes went round when i saw that, I DID laff but then I scrambled to fix it... I tried to repost I THOT I corrected it.:lol::crack:

The Wifi signal I am getting from someone unsecured wifi gets wacky and says it not connected when it still is by signal strenngth Icon. I have had to try and repost things 3-5 times just to get it to go thru.

ah well...........:giggle:

Oh great, I see I made a typo too in my post. :doh: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom