U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wtf, only BD??? :scratch: I expected WAY more to chart. Elevation, Vertigo, COBL for sure. Electrical storm perhaps, and Walk on... wtf.

One time I heard Magnificent playing when I was at Staples on their Muzak speakers. U2 is rarely played on any of the radio stations up here. Vertigo gets a play here and there on the top 40 station.. BD, WOWY on the soft rock station occasionally.. maybe NYD on the classic rock station.

Most people here have given up on the local radio stations and listen to their own mixes. The reason for that is simple - except for the college radio station, the stations here stick very strictly to generic, bland audience-targeted formats and therefor suck.

U2 really doesn't fit a format (to me they are like a half-dozen bands in one), and that's one of the many reasons I really love U2's music. :)

Walk On today on Eska Rock today. I don't think I've ever heard this song on the radio before.

Two Hearts Beat As One on 93.7 Mike FM Boston(randomized, mix station) as part of "Valentine's themed" songs.

I'll take it!!

barely ever have the radio on but I heard Sometimes you can't make it ... on 3 FM this morning

Today must have been a celebration of the Joshua Tree album on radio!!! First, I heard "I still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" on 106.3 FM The Notch (New Hampshire). Then, I heard "In God's Country", "Trip Through Your Wires", and "One Tree Hill" on The Point FM (Vermont). Lastly, I heard "Where the Streets Have No Name" on CHOM FM (Montreal). It was definitely a U2 on the radio day for me!!!:love:

I Will Follow and In God's Country on Classic Rock 100.7 in Boston today!

They like these 2 particular songs, especially on weekends!

Then later, I heard Walk On in a Norsdtrom's at our local mall.

I heard Sunday Bloody Sunday on the radio last night! Huzzah! U2 never sounds so good as when you're not expecting to hear it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom