U2 on Much More Music tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wenda

New Yorker
Not sure if this is the right place to put it but tonight at 7pm, there will be a spotlight on U2 on Much More Music.

:rockon:

biff said:
It's the All Access show, and it's certainly worth catching. It's on at 6PM EST.

Is this the same one that was on months ago, and then again earlier this week? If so, I taped it back then, but the tape cut out 10 minutes before the end. And I was going to tape it earlier this week but a friend called me just before it came on, and despite my telling her a bunch of times that I had to go, she wouldn't get off the phone. :mad:

OMG, it's on NOW!!!

Sorry everyone. The listings here said 7. And it is the VH1 All Access spotlight.

It's a Canadian station but you might catch it if you have satellite.

I'm recording it now. But...

I just got a new dvd recorder a couple of months ago and I'm still getting used to it. When I was setting it up to record tonight, I realized that instead of getting the 60 Minutes interview last week, I recorded 15 minutes of a blank blue screen.

:scream: :scream: :sad:

VintagePunk said:
I'm recording it now. But...

I just got a new dvd recorder a couple of months ago and I'm still getting used to it. When I was setting it up to record tonight, I realized that instead of getting the 60 Minutes interview last week, I recorded 15 minutes of a blank blue screen.

:scream: :scream: :sad:

:( sorry

I don't get much more music too...

Back
Top Bottom