U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how great would it be to have a segment with Triumph the Insult Comic dog :drool:

u2wedge said:
I'm still expecting the show to open with at least some U2 representation in the Max Weinberg Seven. You know, like Larry sitting in or something?

Springsteen's in CT that day so it's doubtful that he'll show up. Unless he stops in on his way through to CT? That's a long shot, I know. Hey, but so was U2 spending the whole show as a guest...

ummm... no.

I can just see them doing "In the Year 2000"

my expectations are rele high for tomorrow night :drool:

corianderstem said:
I love Conan, but cannot stand Triumph. His (its?) schtick wore thin ages ago. If she shows up Thursday night, I hope larry beats the crap out of him.

:yes: :up:

But really, I don't think anything could screw this show up... :heart:

Last edited:
hyperrrr0ua.gif

AAAAAHHHhhahhhhhh... It's in less than 14.5 hours! :hyper: :wink:

Um, so which forum will have the official "U2 on Conan" thread? :scratch:

Where can I download the torrent of the show?? U2torrents.com, Trader's den, or somewhere else?

**Note to U2: Beware of the mighty "Triumph" **:wink:

Good news for Europe from RTE.ie news website. They say it will be shown on CNBC Europe on Tuesday 11 October at 10.45pm. Read down.

06 October 2005
Conan O'Brien to devote show to U2
U2 will be the sole guests on the US chat show 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien' in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

U2 are in New York, where O'Brien's show is broadcast from, for a seven-night run at Madison Square Garden.

It is the first time O'Brien has devoted an entire show to a musical guest and the band are expected to play three songs in between their interviews with the host.

Commenting on U2's appearance on 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien', the show's music booker, Jim Pitt, said: "We were able to offer them something to feel enough like an event for them to do the show. It's basically 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien, the U2 Edition'."

Irish viewers can see the show on CNBC Europe on Tuesday 11 October at 10.45pm.

longingforBono said:
Wow that's cool. And it will only take FIVE days to get it.

What a bunch of bollocks.

Gotta say, though, it's better than nothing. I was afraid no one but us here in the states would get it at all. I'm glad others can see it, too. :up:

RABIDLAMB said:
Good news for Europe from RTE.ie news website. They say it will be shown on CNBC Europe on Tuesday 11 October at 10.45pm. Read down.

thank you!!! can't wait for tuesday :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom