U2 Lyric Re-arrange

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thefly12

The Fly
I have taken a U2 lyric and re-worded it - see if you can figure out the original album, song, and lyric...

"provide that which I demand and there will be no physical discomfort... "

That one is fairly easy - check out staringattheson.com for 50+ others - they can be found on the "lyric rearrange" link.

There are also 25 U2 trivia quizzes.

Let me know if you have others.

Leaving is upon you now outside into Blizzard-like conditions.

"You might say that a pickup's weight is a good way to describe the atmosphere of o2"

bono_212 said:
Are you sure it's from please?

Cause I was thinking the same thing as edibleflowers :huh:

You're right! My mistake - I think I "tangled" my brain...

Definately "Do You Feel Loved?" Good job.

Next lyric -
"my communication device is audibly sounding, but the source is not obvious to me, I must know who is trying to contact me..."

check out more at

[ clickable ad removed - neutral ]

Nice job WalkOn21 - You got it!

Next lyric:
"Esau's brother engaged in physical combat with a heavenly being, with Esau's brother being the victor..."

[ clickable ad removed - neutral ]

I'm assuming that's your website with all the plugs :wink:

Bullet the Blue Sky - "Jacob wrestled the angel, and the angel was overcome" Here's one:

"from paternal being to male offspring, in a single existence has commenced, a labor that's never completed, from paternal being to male offspring"

Yeah, if you enjoy these type of games, then check out the site - there are over 50 of these re-arranged lyrics...

Answer- Dirty Day from Zooropa - the lyric is a little rough - but I believe it is: "from father to son, one life has begun, a work that's never done, father to son..."

Back
Top Bottom