U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
ack typo's ><

well.... y'know what the 2003 GG's are famous for(oh I feel popular now :wink: )
I'd love to have a cutout of the Bonospeech.... especially the first moment, hm.. *watches thing for the timing..
btw, can you put the thing on pause, and then play? or move the 'seconds thingy a bit further and let it continue to play?

oh just saw something... can you get me the moment around 44/45 seconds? :wink: you'll get what I mean if you see it.. *coughEdgeLoveCough*

Lol and Bono couldn't find the stage!

K "The' moment is at.. 5:25-5.34
:lol: he sounds SO cute!

Ok Gg.... I'm having the kid do gifs from the 33 minute portland vid 1st, tryin to get running Bono, stompy Edge, and some other fun stuff. Then I'll do the GG's ( :wink: )

I can go backwards and rewatch parts of it, but if I try to skip forward the whole thing starts over... (is that what you were asking about??) Also it seems the time counter doesn't work if I do go back at all. The 1st time I watched it it showed a completely different scene at 44/45 and I was CRACKING UP because I thought thats what you wanted!! :lol: I'll probably gif that too because it made me laugh so much, although your slowmotion gifs would actualy be much better for it, so let me know if you ever do figure out how to do it!

Okay, I just made three BonoCop gifs from the Chicago DVD :hyper::

bonoarm3fw.gif

bonojump9kt.gif
:lol:

bonoriff0ww.gif

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, I just made three BonoCop gifs from the Chicago DVD :hyper::

bonoarm3fw.gif

bonojump9kt.gif
:lol:

bonoriff0ww.gif

absolutely gorgeous.

:bow:

there are certain persons who are going to see these and die you know....

OOhh nooo!!! I can't make gifs from the Portland clips I have!!! :scream:

They won't work.... so no capn/cop Bono running laps on the elipse.... no stompy Edge and champagne spraying... :( At least not from Portland... guess i keep looking... But that does mean I get going on Golden Globes next.... hopefully that one will work!

I think Dreamoutloud should do the Golden Globes though. (See Gg's wish list above??) Ahem!!!!! Your gifs are very nice..... They would turn out a lot better than mine will....

bonocomet said:
I think Dreamoutloud should do the Golden Globes though. (See Gg's wish list above??) Ahem!!!!! Your gifs are very nice..... They would turn out a lot better than mine will....
Believe me, I would if the file didn't hate me with the power of a thousand suns.

:madwife: at stupid ungiffable file

There's a really long tutorial that I wrote on page 9 of this thread. If you're making just a plain gif, and not an icon with a base, and text, and a background and everything, it's a lot easier.

As stated in the tutorial:
Cap > Open in Animation Shop > Export to Paintshop Pro > Crop your frames > Resize > Sharpen frames (if they're blurry from resizing)

It gets easier here:
Save as a PSP file and close Paintshop Pro, then in Animation Shop, close the frames that are still open (don't save them when it promps you to, you don't need them anymore), then open the PSP file in Animation Shop, now just set the frame rate, and save as a gif. Voila.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Believe me, I would if the file didn't hate me with the power of a thousand suns.

:madwife: at stupid ungiffable file

yea.. I have that too...
ack there HAS to be somebody who has a good version of the GG's! welll, yea, kafrun, but hers is 2 GIGABYTE!
that's sick I tell ya! :wink:

:drool: thrusting Fly... *stares*

SPECIAL REQUEST for Gg or DreamOutLoud13.......

Both of you do beautiful slowmo gifs.... may i request something if possible?

From Gg's y s i download of the baby apple eater..... the apple bite that falls out of his mouth with eyeroll....

:rolleyes:

bonocomet said:

From Gg's y s i download of the baby apple eater..... the apple bite that falls out of his mouth with eyeroll....

Gotta go sleepy sleepy now :wink:
I'll do that tomorrow, post me the exact timing..
:shifty: I think I saw that happen twice... :lol:

BonoFox1 said:

^^^:yes:........:faint:

bonoriff0ww.gif

^^^May I use it??????......Let me know if not:|
:lol: I was waiting for you to hurry up and get your butt into this thread! Of course you can use it (and it looks delicious in your sig)

bonocomet said:

I never do slow-mo gifs, I always make mine at the same speed as the original file, but sometimes, once uploaded, they play slow, especially if posted on a page with a bunch of other gifs. Refreshing sometimes fixes that.
What video are you on about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom