U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
:shifty:

he's flyin' out of that van!!

bonovan0hl.gif

how can anybody resist him crawling towards you like this???

bonocrawl1rn.gif

some ground action...

bonoontheground2oo.gif

oh that stare....

bonostaring8mz.gif

wow :ohmy:

Thank you :)

Bono Mot said:

That's fantastic Gg! Do Bonos bounce? :wink:

hm.. not sure.. if you get me one I'll test it ! :wink:

:nerd: I think he does, esp with those HUGE rubber soles.. see Bonocomet's sig for further proof :wink:

ack now I'm out of ideas!

Im terribly sorry all, but I won't be making any more gifs soon... :(

our pc just reached it's limit in space... >< 23,7 gigs... yes crap old pc.. I know..
however I only use 12... and my parents barely HAVE own files, so I dunno where it all went...
but I dont'have room for gifs anymore, gotta wait till me parents buy a new pc... could be next week,... or next month.. or next year... *sigh*

Ooooooh Noooooooo Gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

This is sad news... your gifs are so awesome.... Have you tried doing cleanup on the pc like scandisc, emptying temp internet files, & stuff like that?

In the mean time...... I feel like Bono..... :sad:

158037329_7d279e770e_o.gif

bonocomet said:
Ooooooh Noooooooo Gg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

This is sad news... your gifs are so awesome.... Have you tried doing cleanup on the pc like scandisc, emptying temp internet files, & stuff like that?

scandisc not yet.. that'll take a long while... but had a big cleanup wich the pc did.... now 440 mb more free... :lol: that's not gonna get me far! but I can make gifs .. just can't download any more audio or video :sad:

:ohmy: Gg, how tragic!:grumpy: Hope you can find a way to get some space OR get a new computer.

And comet...I could watch those gifs all day. They crack me up! :laugh:

Galeongirl said:

scandisc not yet.. that'll take a long while... but had a big cleanup wich the pc did.... now 440 mb more free... :lol: that's not gonna get me far! but I can make gifs .. just can't download any more audio or video :sad:

Do you have a way to burn things to a disc? I don't keep anything like that on my computer. I lost too much when one of them crashed.

bridgit said:

Do you have a way to burn things to a disc? I don't keep anything like that on my computer. I lost too much when one of them crashed.

:) every week I make a backup on my ipod... takes a long while to, I have windows ME, and it rejects my ipod after a while... it just *bang* is gone and the ipod goes into normal mode... I have no clue why and how this happens :huh:
hm comet, I can't find any stompy Edge vids :(

I want to make a Cop Bono gif... not sure what tho...
well,... I *could* make one, I have one good cop vid... but that is of a certain *cough* person caressing his cute little head...

and ofcourse the incomplete UTEOTW Portland.. :love:
but my capping program can't read it...
I don't have any mroe useful files :(

I'd be REALLY happy if somebody could either give me a working version of the Golden Globes 2003 wich doesn't freezes when you try to move the cursor, or make me a gif of the Bonomoment :love:

I'm going to try some of that Gg.... although your gifs are much better.... so hopefully someday you can still make them. I have the 2003 GG's in a 173 MPEG ... is that the same thing you have??

:( I'm affraid so..
butt maybe you can gif it.. or at least take out the moments I need :D
I'm making a gif atm... it's almost done.. :wink: I'm sure you'lll like it!

*sniff* ONE day, I will have the GG speech on gif! it'll be my life mission! *pounds fist on chest*
:wink:

:shifty:

I know the crappy thing with the car in the background... but couldn't help it much! or you'd rather have some strangers starring in the gif!

bonowalkon9qu.gif

Last edited:
Ooooh very nice Gg!!!

and I like your second sentence up there.... :lol:

which part exactly did you want a gif of?

And I'm still looking for tambourine shaking and foot stomping.... not so easy to find! Found a bouncy Edge tho!

ack typo's ><

well.... y'know what the 2003 GG's are famous for(oh I feel popular now :wink: )
I'd love to have a cutout of the Bonospeech.... especially the first moment, hm.. *watches thing for the timing..
btw, can you put the thing on pause, and then play? or move the 'seconds thingy a bit further and let it continue to play?

oh just saw something... can you get me the moment around 44/45 seconds? :wink: you'll get what I mean if you see it.. *coughEdgeLoveCough*

Lol and Bono couldn't find the stage!

K "The' moment is at.. 5:25-5.34
:lol: he sounds SO cute!

Well your typo made sense to me... we know what's on your mind! :lol:

Ok I'll check all that out... when my kids will do it for me is another question! I'm at their mercy! But I got my new computer a couple days ago!!! Woohoo!!!! I just haven't set it up yet... once I do I'm hoping I can do some of this myself finally! Too bad gifs dont have sound!

bonocomet said:
Well your typo made sense to me... we know what's on your mind! :lol:

Ok I'll check all that out... when my kids will do it for me is another question! I'm at their mercy! But I got my new computer a couple days ago!!! Woohoo!!!! I just haven't set it up yet... once I do I'm hoping I can do some of this myself finally! Too bad gifs dont have sound!

mine can have sound.. but they'd be WAY too big to upload!

You people are all so talented, wish i could make gifs but i havent even learnt to post pics yet, nice gifs everyone:applaud:

Golden Globes speech video?! I don't have! I WANT! :scream:

Ahem. The frustration of trying to get gifs under 40kb for use as LJ icons threw me off of making them for a long time... however, there's no filesize limit for posting on this thread, so I just might be making some more of them soon :wink:
We'll see...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Golden Globes speech video?! I don't have! I WANT! :scream:

Ahem. The frustration of trying to get gifs under 40kb for use as LJ icons threw me off of making them for a long time... however, there's no filesize limit for posting on this thread, so I just might be making some more of them soon :wink:
We'll see...

Uploading for you now :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom