U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ridiculous! I got in queue at the start of the ticket sales today. I was # 15,789 in the queue. After 34 minutes, I finally was able to pick, but nothing was available except things at platinum and that was above my budget. But alas, StubHub has plenty for sale already and at unfrickenbelievable prices. Scalpers suck, TM sucks, long gone are the days for fans to get a decent experience without remortgaging the house!

I lucked out an got a pair (was ~1000 in line in the que). The fucked up thing is that there were already people posting resales when i was picking seats on the map. Scalpers blow. I hope all the bastards eventually find themselves getting screwed out of seeing their favorite band down the road (repeatedly, if i could make the request…).

Ridiculous! I got in queue at the start of the ticket sales today. I was # 15,789 in the queue. After 34 minutes, I finally was able to pick, but nothing was available except things at platinum and that was above my budget. But alas, StubHub has plenty for sale already and at unfrickenbelievable prices. Scalpers suck, TM sucks, long gone are the days for fans to get a decent experience without remortgaging the house!

I'm seeing many tickets left in the 100s that is the limited view of screen but full of band -- that are expensive, but face -- so the 500 dollar tickets not the platinum...

For sale 10/27 section 408 Cost

I have a pair for Friday night. PM me if interested. Can meet in person to do the transfer.

They will "sell" every ticket -- even if it's just going to high rollers...

Ticket for 10/28 show

I have one ticket for the 10/28 show. Section 102. Face value. DM me if interested.

RZ tix for tonight's show are available now, in case someone's reading this in Vegas and doesn't have a ticket... ;)

ETA: GAs too!

Hi,

In Vegas now. I have got GA for tonight, but my friend has not got a ticket.

Any help to point me in the right direction for my pal would be greatly appreciated.

What do you mean by "drops"? How do tickets just suddenly become avail on Ticketmaster? Are they from TM resale or from ticketmaster direct?
Welp, tickets always become available.

There are holds. Band holds, promoter holds, building holds, staff holds, you name it. They don't always get used. When they aren't used or claimed, they get resold to the public last minute.

In normal arenas there are always a few extra seats that the production team finds after the staging is installed. Probably not the case here.

Someone is going to go in and flip the fuck out about their seat, and guests services will try to appease them with better seats. The old seats go back in the pool for last minute sales.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Yeah, I hopped on TM yesterday (10/27) after work 4pm Eastern and there were many many many good 100s seats listed at normal $500 price for that night's show. I'm talking prime middle sections in the first few rows. Couldn't believe it, but those are definitely production crew holdbacks being released for sale.

Thanks for all the input guys.

One thing that you might have more knowledge on,

There are literally dozens of GA for tonight on Vivid, many for less than face value.

If GA is not transferable I cannot see how they can be sold.

I know it's been discussed previously, but my friend obviously wants GA to be with me & is thinking of going for it re Vivid.

Seems really suspect to me !

There are literally dozens of GA for tonight on Vivid, many for less than face value.

I know it's been discussed previously, but my friend obviously wants GA to be with me & is thinking of going for it re Vivid.

My friend got a GA through Ticketmaster about 4 pm.

Happy days !

Anyone have a spare in the rock bottom ($150) range? If so I will hop on the bus to Vegas, then come back on the 3am Greyhound.

My 19th birthday was the Dodger Stadium show Oct 30 1992!

They probably surrender the account.
As in give you the login details of the account.

Anyone want Dec 1st GAs? I have 4. Looking to exchange to pretty much any other date for 4 GAs. I just can't go that night. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom