U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know not everyone can do this, but if you're in Vegas on a show day and don't have tix, you can try hanging around the venue closer to show time for price drops on the resale sites or ticket drops on TM from unused holdbacks going back in for sale at face. The concierge desk at the pedestrian bridge gate was replacing tix for people, and Vivid found us new (front row dead center 300s) tix when the original reseller failed to send ours by 8:15.

I know not everyone can do this, but if you're in Vegas on a show day and don't have tix, you can try hanging around the venue closer to show time for price drops on the resale sites or ticket drops on TM from unused holdbacks going back in for sale at face. The concierge desk at the pedestrian bridge gate was replacing tix for people, and Vivid found us new (front row dead center 300s) tix when the original reseller failed to send ours by 8:15.

Yeah honestly based on what I’ve seen so far… if you had a weekend trip there booked and only had tickets for one night, I’d definitely just wait till day of and buy the other night: TM first, resellers second (not GA from reseller. Too much risk)

I have an extra 12/1 GA (NOT FOR SALE) available for trade for 12/2 GA. I would of course also be willing to buy a 12/2 if available. My personality is such that I would prefer to have a guaranteed ticket before I hit the ground. :crack:

Seeking a Dec 8th GA. :) Patiently waiting. Hoping as the date draws near someone will see this. Thanks so much.

Hoping for December 8 Tix

That's good advice, I have tix for Dec 9, but will be in town as of the 7th. Hoping to get a GA ticket for Dec. 8 so will definitely be hanging around to see what and if anything happens.
What time do you think I should aim for if the show starts at 8? Should I go as early at 6?

I've got Tix for Dec 9, but am hoping to get in on the 8th too. Maybe I'll see you there.

That's good advice, I have tix for Dec 9, but will be in town as of the 7th. Hoping to get a GA ticket for Dec. 8 so will definitely be hanging around to see what and if anything happens.
What time do you think I should aim for if the show starts at 8? Should I go as early at 6?

We were at the Venetian before 7pm. Hit up a virtually empty zoo station, bought some merch. All the while my very tech savvy daughter was hitting up the big 3(TM Stubhub, Vivid) on her phone. Make sure you get signal inside the hotel, we lost a pair of tix when the transaction failed while we were in zoo station. Got another pair( 308 row 8 $250 ea) when we exited the building afew minutes later. Prices do move around a bit as 8pm approaches. Be aware that some resellers may not be monitoring their accounts so close to show time. Bit of a crap shoot. We got lucky. After we bought our tix, we immediately went to the pedestrian bridge an waited by the gate for the seller to send the tix. He never did, but my daughter got on a chat with Vivid support and they replaced our tix with prime front row 305 seats. Where they pulled those from I have no idea, but they are $400 face I believe and we only paid the $250. Got to our seats just as the band walked on.(8:30pm)

After we bought our tix, we immediately went to the pedestrian bridge an waited by the gate for the seller to send the tix. He never did, but my daughter got on a chat with Vivid support and they replaced our tix with prime front row 305 seats. Where they pulled those from I have no idea, but they are $400 face I believe and we only paid the $250. Got to our seats just as the band walked on.(8:30pm)

Wow. I'm not sure I could handle that stress. What happens if the seller sends the tickets after curtain? Would you be forced to pay for them anyway. I would not want to miss a second.

Does everyone around here pretty much buy tickets through U2.com? Or wait for public sale? I wonder what they demand will be like at this point?

Does everyone around here pretty much buy tickets through U2.com? Or wait for public sale? I wonder what they demand will be like at this point?

A little bit of everything I would assume. I have done 2 sphere shows. One was U2.com presale, second was part of Vibee GA package.

I recently decided I am doing 2 more in December. One show my friends had extra tickets from U2.com presale (they both requested and they were both fulfilled) so I am buying the 2 from them and trying to convert the extra into a GA for the next night.

Long story short and no this is not a bot or ai or scam for sympathy. I had 2 tix for Section 306 Row 6 for Oct 14th. I bought these tickets from ticketmaster and my wife and I were stoked to go. However, my mom had passed away just before that date and we of course cancelled.
I sold back the tickets to TM as I had no time trying to sell elsewhere. We did make a little more than our purchase, but it was not about the money.

I am trying to reschedule our trip to Dec 2nd and am on the watchful hunt to try and find similar seats and at no more than what I received from TM. I dont care to gain in the pocket, I just wish to regain the original efforts.

So, I watch and watch Vivid Seats and Stubhub and looks to me that we are very likely to regain very similar seats but at the risk of purchasing on the date of the concert as tickets are insanely high prior to the date.

My question is: if I chance it and risk it flying to vegas only to NOT have tickets, with hope that I will get tickets no higher than what TM paid me, how will I actually GET the tickets if I purchase that day via StubHub or VividSeats? Is it simply a digital ticket that I will recieve? No Worries as these sites are legit?

Does anyone (who isn't going to do the GA number line up) have an extra GA ticket for 10/25. Someone I know who will be in Vegas on that day from Australia is desperately looking for a ticket. He would be able to walk in with you. Thanks!

I'm going to put a pair of GA up on the face value exchange at some point this weekend.
Let me know if your friend wants to try a timed drop so he has a shot to catch them before someone else notices.

Long story short and no this is not a bot or ai or scam for sympathy. I had 2 tix for Section 306 Row 6 for Oct 14th. I bought these tickets from ticketmaster and my wife and I were stoked to go. However, my mom had passed away just before that date and we of course cancelled.
I sold back the tickets to TM as I had no time trying to sell elsewhere. We did make a little more than our purchase, but it was not about the money.

I am trying to reschedule our trip to Dec 2nd and am on the watchful hunt to try and find similar seats and at no more than what I received from TM. I dont care to gain in the pocket, I just wish to regain the original efforts.

So, I watch and watch Vivid Seats and Stubhub and looks to me that we are very likely to regain very similar seats but at the risk of purchasing on the date of the concert as tickets are insanely high prior to the date.

My question is: if I chance it and risk it flying to vegas only to NOT have tickets, with hope that I will get tickets no higher than what TM paid me, how will I actually GET the tickets if I purchase that day via StubHub or VividSeats? Is it simply a digital ticket that I will recieve? No Worries as these sites are legit?

The risk with secondary market is the seller has to send you the tix by showtime. On show day, some of the larger re-sellers may not be monitoring all their accounts anymore.

The risk with secondary market is the seller has to send you the tix by showtime. On show day, some of the larger re-sellers may not be monitoring all their accounts anymore.

I have not purchased from Stubhub or VividSeats before, will it be clear that the sale is for a digital ticket not a physical ticket or if physical its clear how and where to pickup (if its local)? Sorry for the dumb questions, just need to prepare.

I have not purchased from Stubhub or VividSeats before, will it be clear that the sale is for a digital ticket not a physical ticket or if physical its clear how and where to pickup (if its local)? Sorry for the dumb questions, just need to prepare.

All tickets for these shows are digital.

Ridiculous! I got in queue at the start of the ticket sales today. I was # 15,789 in the queue. After 34 minutes, I finally was able to pick, but nothing was available except things at platinum and that was above my budget. But alas, StubHub has plenty for sale already and at unfrickenbelievable prices. Scalpers suck, TM sucks, long gone are the days for fans to get a decent experience without remortgaging the house!

Ridiculous! I got in queue at the start of the ticket sales today. I was # 15,789 in the queue. After 34 minutes, I finally was able to pick, but nothing was available except things at platinum and that was above my budget. But alas, StubHub has plenty for sale already and at unfrickenbelievable prices. Scalpers suck, TM sucks, long gone are the days for fans to get a decent experience without remortgaging the house!

Sorry to hear.
Would be great if nobody, no broker or no fan ever profited off resale, wouldn't it?

Searching for Dec 8th GA. As the date draws near I am getting more excited, and very much more worried I won't be able to find a GA for that day. Thank you for being on this board. That means you are a real fan because only real fans would be here. Fingers crossed.

Have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of the demand for more shows at higher prices. A quick peek on TM this afternoon and looks like all the new date have been picked clean except for overhangs and some platinums. Incredible show is really generating buzz. Glad I was lucky enough to see it. Keep trying peeps. The fan sites have been good at coming through with face value tix.

For instance I just pulled GA for tonight. Not in Vegas but curious.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the overhangs sell at a drip or get dynamically priced lower.

They could easily add more shows and sell them out if the overhang tix were $300.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the overhangs sell at a drip or get dynamically priced lower.

They could easily add more shows and sell them out if the overhang tix were $300.

I haven’t paid attention. Any video or pics of actual view from 100 overhand seats. Is it so much worse than GA where you’re so close to screen it has to be just more about band than screen.

Back
Top Bottom