U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suppose like 4am might be a better bet. I just figured if it was after work it would be better than when people can be sitting refreshing AT work.

I suppose like 4am might be a better bet. I just figured if it was after work it would be better than when people can be sitting refreshing AT work.

In the future (it may not matter) but I’d avoid show days for transfer and the 9 to 6 work day east or west coast times.

Ticketmaster often goes down for me around 2am east coast time for maintentence when I look for tix.

I was using the ticketmaster app when I found my GA ticket fan to fan. Maybe that’s faster too.

Last edited:
Yeah, the show day thing was kind of an accident, the intended recipient was all excited and asked (yesterday) if I was good to go and I didn't stop to think of why that might be a bad idea.

Hey everyone. First show was ZooTV in 9/1992. Looking for 2 tixs to the 12/1 show. GA, 200's, 100's.
paul.bhella
@
gmail.com

Hey guys&girls! I am also looking 2x GA tix for Sphere show on 1.11. Can anyone help? Just trying my luck here too...

Hi Friends. I am searching for a Dec 8th GA. Hoping I can bring my son with me. Thank you so much for helping this dream work out. :)

Hi. Looking for two GA floors for Wed 10/18. Gracias!

Last edited:
I have one GA floor ticket for Saturday, Oct. 14. Face. Message if interested.

Also, for those who've been to the show, is it worth it to do the morning wrist band thing? In videos it looks like there's plenty of open space on the floor. I guess I'd prefer to be next to the stage, but I'm just not sure it's hugely important. Am I wrong?

Opening weekend it seemed like the Vibee people get in first, so unless you're like, top 100(???) or OK being basically behind the stage, you're not getting rail. I was 4 back instead of 5 back when I got #264 vs. no number at all, and maybe 3-4 feet closer to being at the front side of the stage rather than the side (was near the corner), fwiw.

Opening weekend it seemed like the Vibee people get in first, so unless you're like, top 100(???) or OK being basically behind the stage, you're not getting rail. I was 4 back instead of 5 back when I got #264 vs. no number at all, and maybe 3-4 feet closer to being at the front side of the stage rather than the side (was near the corner), fwiw.

That's helpful, thank you!

3 Seats for 25th Oct - Face Value

Re-Posting - Dublin Fan cant travel.

Have 3 x Seats Sect 103 ( Row 26) Wed 25th October 2023 for transfer @ Face Value.

Really want a Fan to use these

How is the ticket transfer thing working out?

Looking for two GAs for Sat 10.28. I hesitate to go through second hand market as it's been a while since I navigated U2 on Ticketmaster. Rose Bowl 360 was my last show.

Last edited:
How is the ticket transfer thing working out?

Looking for two GAs for Sat 10.28 or maybe Sunday 29. I hesitate to go through second hand market as it's been a while since I navigated U2 on Ticketmaster. Rose Bowl 360 was my last show.

Some success, some failures. Late Oct shows are Fri 27th and Sat 28th. No Sunday show.

Folks, if you’re going to attempt a GA sale to a specific person, ABSOLUTELY best to set an off peak time. Had no issues with a sale at a specific time and started texting before I submitted the listing to make sure the buyer was ready & logged in. They started refreshing the page once the ticket was listed and had it in 2 clicks.

12-8 GA. Looking for just 1. How are GA's available through 3rd party sellers? I feel like with all the push from U2 and TM that they won't work at the door if I have to pony up double the price through them only to get hosed.

Folks, if you’re going to attempt a GA sale to a specific person, ABSOLUTELY best to set an off peak time. Had no issues with a sale at a specific time and started texting before I submitted the listing to make sure the buyer was ready & logged in. They started refreshing the page once the ticket was listed and had it in 2 clicks.

When was this (day, time)?

Very long time u2 fan (saw them several times before their first single release). Have been a fan club member for many years (and on this forum for years. Have one Red Zone ticket available for Wed Oct 18th due a friend being unable to travel from Europe.

If anyone is interested I'd prefer to meet them beforehand to walk them in. Ideally I'd like a swap for a similar ticket for Sat 21st October

I'd be willing to walk them in to the show on 18th while exchanging payment via Paypal at the time.....and it they then walk me in on 21st I'll pay them via Paypal

Looking for a single seat for 10/14. Please let me know if you have an extra!

I look at the ticket 5 times a day AT LEAST ?? THANK YOU!!!

Off peak and coordination is a must [emoji817] , heart was racing when I refreshed the 20th time (let’s say) and GA WAS BLUE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Enjoy the show everyone, thanks to DeVaul - you know I will! [emoji120][emoji119]

Check your PMs, i sent details a few days ago

Lol, I guess that doesn’t light up in notification on mobile web. Thanks. I was actually on the phone with the last one, giving him a countdown of my clicking. He had it in his cart but it wouldn’t let him fill out his card’s security code, so he lost it.

Back
Top Bottom