U2 Come Full Circle as 360 Degree Tour Launches in Barcelona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!!

I've just come back from Barcelona... and I can't really say much because I've run out of words... I think I spent half of the show crying... :lol: It was really really incredible... worth wainting since the evening before under that hot sun... It's like I'm in a dream....

I'm preparing my pictures... but here you have one example...

P6300160.jpg

Wow that's an amazing close up! :ohmy: I like Edge's shirt. And nice to see the gold knob Les Paul is back on tour. :D

Thanks to all for the pics!!!They are amazing and the show seems incredible!!!! I watched the vids ; not afraid of spoilers as I have a long year to wait for them to come to Argentina (if they do it!!LOL!!) congrats to all the ones who were there,must have been the experience of a lifetime!!!:wave:

Thanks to U2, confirmed the best band in the world!!!Full stop!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

PS: Adam is OMG!!!:drool::drool::drool:

to all of them...:heart::heart::heart:

WAAHH!!! Lobe that's an amazing pic. You were so close! I'm glad you had a great time and I can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

And Edge 89, I love that wallpaper you did.

Thanks to all for the pics!!!They are amazing and the show seems incredible!!!! I watched the vids ; not afraid of spoilers as I have a long year to wait for them to come to Argentina (if they do it!!LOL!!) congrats to all the ones who were there,must have been the experience of a lifetime!!!:wave:

Thanks to U2, confirmed the best band in the world!!!Full stop!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

PS: Adam is OMG!!!:drool::drool::drool:

to all of them...:heart::heart::heart:

Join the club! There is no way I could stop myself from checking out videos, photos, setlists, etc, as it'll be a good while before they play on our side of the world.

Damn! October 2010 seems a thousand years away! :doh: At least all these goodies will keep me going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom