U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5848.jpg

oh my :ohmy: I think you may have actually taken a photo of when he looked at me. he definitely had his foot up there, his hand was exactly like that and he is looking into my direction :heart:

great photos!

oh my :ohmy: I think you may have actually taken a photo of when he looked at me. he definitely had his foot up there, his hand was exactly like that and he is looking into my direction :heart:

great photos!

I wish he could look at me like that sometime :wink:

Great pictures though :heart:

LU and anjarw -

Not finished with this thread yet,, but i wanted to say:

BUCKET LOADS of love to you for your reviews, comments and pics..
LOVE hearing and seeing through your eyes.. and :hug: to ALL OF THOSE that get to see shows around the world and post for us that don't...

:applaud::drool: :hug:

I was looking through my pics and found this one:

U2Ullevi31Juli020.jpg

There's actually people sitting inside the claw! I dunno if they are filming or handeling the lights. Thought that was really cool! :)

^ Right, these are lights people. It's very cool seing them going up into the claw leg.

So it's the light people! Now I know that :) Thanks for sorting that out!

:Edit: I don't know why the "bad" sign is on the top left of my post! Don't know how to get rid of it either! Haha

U2: Powstaje scena w Chorzowie - Galerie - Muzyka w INTERIA.PL - teledyski, koncerty, nowo�ci p�ytowe, dobra muzyka, listy przeboj�w

here is the Claw in Chorzów... pics are not that impressive. I'm just torturing myself, because I can't go...

:sad:*walks away to cry her eyes out*:sad:

Are you from Poland? Why aren't you going?

Btw, thanks for the link. The stadium looks smaller than most other stadiums, but it also looks like one of the venues where you can see the claw perfectly when you're outside :lol:

Are you from Poland? Why aren't you going?

Btw, thanks for the link. The stadium looks smaller than most other stadiums, but it also looks like one of the venues where you can see the claw perfectly when you're outside :lol:

yes, I'm from Poland. I can't go because the money I had saved for the event had to be used elsewhere... family stuff..
maybe I'll see them some other time. that is, if they don't split... :|

Awww, sorry to hear that :hug:

Would you have to travel to the concert? Otherwise I'd suggest just going there to listen ... and maybe someone offers you a cheap ticket.

Awww, sorry to hear that :hug:

Would you have to travel to the concert? Otherwise I'd suggest just going there to listen ... and maybe someone offers you a cheap ticket.

I'd have to take a day or two off work to go - not something I can afford right now. being working middle class in this bloody post-communist country sure sucks big time. ;)

this is why I appreciate all the pic and reviews that yourself and others here post. thanks :hug:

don't cry Miss Eno! :hug::hug:
the boys will come back and then you'll see them!
:wave:

I'd have to take a day or two off work to go - not something I can afford right now. being working middle class in this bloody post-communist country sure sucks big time. ;)

this is why I appreciate all the pic and reviews that yourself and others here post. thanks :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom