U2 Come Full Circle 360 Degree Tour 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JULY2709-010.jpg

JULY2709-011.jpg

And some of the visuals for Sunday Bloody Sunday, which I find very cool:

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5835.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5839.jpg

The screen wasn't supposed to be expanded for that, it retracted afterwards, but I still thought it was beautiful.

Thanks, LU. Great pics :)
I was also at the concert, inside the FOS right at the catwalk on Edge's side. It was incredible when Adam + Bono were on the bridge right above us during TUF or when Larry stopped in front of us during Crazy :applaud: Unfortunately most of my pics are pretty blurred :( And I think my after-tour blues already started ;) (Gelsenkirchen was the 4th and last show of "my" tour).

I had GA, I was standing directly at the catwalk in the middle, could see everything perfectly, Bono was right in front of me during COBL and Magnificent. A girl next to me had a sign which he read, he started to talk to her, but I couldn't really understand what he was saying. She was in tears afterwards, it was really sweet. Catwalk is a great spot to stand, it wasn't as crowded as the inner circle in Berlin, still great atmosphere, everyone singing and jumping.

Bona Vox, I feel you. I have two more shows next week, then it will be over for me as well, at least for this year. Don't want to think about it right now :sad: I'm getting used to all the excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom