U2.com gift for 2009 subscriptions / ALL U2.com Discussion / U2.com Re-Design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes they say that you will get it in so many days and it really comes way later

bonocoment - I got my own email address wrong! Doh! Im so sorry. Its actually

walkingbarefoot (at) optusnet (dot) com (dot) au

are you able to correct it in the post you made at u2.com please? My apologies. I posted that email address at 5:30am. I blame my brain not being on. My problems at U2.com are not due to my own stupidity. I swear :cry:

bonocoment - I got my own email address wrong! Doh! Im so sorry. Its actually

walkingbarefoot (at) optusnet (dot) com (dot) au

are you able to correct it in the post you made at u2.com please? My apologies. I posted that email address at 5:30am. I blame my brain not being on. My problems at U2.com are not due to my own stupidity. I swear :cry:

Fixed! :)

Very frustrated. Can't confirm my email. Have asked site to send confirmation 2 me previous times but it does not arrive. Email website but no reply. Its a shambles

For those still having problems, somebody on the Live Journal U2 community called Fan Fire customer service and actually got help ( :ohmy: )

Really. I might try that to help with my webmail not working

I wouldn't bother at the moment. Bajagirl posted several days ago that they know that there are issues with webmail (I don't think anyone can get in at the moment) and that they're working on it.

There working on it right now. I had to call them about something else and I asked about that and the lady told me to try it tomorrow

It's a BIG PILE OF POO :mad:

Been a paid member since Propaganda days.
Now I can't stay logged in, can't post in free, can't even access subscriber side.
Tried to renew in Jan when that 'test' fiasco happened, have tried to renew again on numerous occasions and keep getting booted.

I just wanna access the new site FFS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone has posted in tech thread for me though :wink: so we'll see, but I don't wanna lose out on presale.
Getting very badly treated IMO!!

I'm still kind of amazed that real people work for Fanfire. I figured based on customer service that it was just really disgruntled Oompa Loompas in those high Bono shoes :wink:

It's a BIG PILE OF POO :mad:

Been a paid member since Propaganda days.
Now I can't stay logged in, can't post in free, can't even access subscriber side.
Tried to renew in Jan when that 'test' fiasco happened, have tried to renew again on numerous occasions and keep getting booted.

I just wanna access the new site FFS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone has posted in tech thread for me though :wink: so we'll see, but I don't wanna lose out on presale.
Getting very badly treated IMO!!

Do you want the phone number. I can give it to you, so you can call them

Do you want the phone number. I can give it to you, so you can call them

I've still received no confirmation email through. Could I get the number off you please? Are they the best people to call to try and sort this out??

Dammit why do they have to come out all of a sudden and only give a couple of days to renew at the "special low low price" when knowing full well fans are going to be spending mad money on the new cd? I can't barely afford one of these 2 luxuries let alone BOTH right now so this is really unfair! :rant:

:mad:

Still can't login to renew membership as my username has a space in it. I've had to create a free account just to post my problems in the general forum. If I miss presale then I've had it with U2.com.

:down:

Has anyone actually found any sensible answers to their questions yet? There seems to be an awful lot of problems being declared, but not many responses....and the deadline for "renewing" is only 3 days away (unless they extend it).

^ Good question mate. All I want is a bit of PR response, saying they will sort out all the problems. Just some reassurance that we're being looked after would be nice.

I finally am able to post again on the paid members forum, and it only took 4 days of patiently waiting for U2.com to sort out the 'glitches'! :wink: Now I can look forward to the new album and tour!! :hyper:

Anyone still not receiving the verification emails, or is it just me? :sad:

Are they aware of how horribly inaccurate their own site is when it comes to things like their discography and singles releases?

Renewal dates are now visible through your own profile page. Mine shows 15 February 2010, which is roughly 13 months after I renewed (during the extension period). Hmmm, this feels good, but I'm not relying on it until I see an absolute confirmation that I don't have to do anything else.

Renewal dates are now visible through your own profile page. Mine shows 15 February 2010, which is roughly 13 months after I renewed (during the extension period). Hmmm, this feels good, but I'm not relying on it until I see an absolute confirmation that I don't have to do anything else.

Whoa I see that too! Same expiration date... I wonder if that's just a generic date they have given to make things easier... :hmm:

Whoa I see that too! Same expiration date... I wonder if that's just a generic date they have given to make things easier... :hmm:

Did you renew during the extension period? Perhaps its common for those of us in that category?

No, since mine is set to 02 March 2010. :)

ah ok :)

Did you renew during the extension period? Perhaps its common for those of us in that category?

I renewed when the test message went up, is that when you did? I thought it might be generic since it wasn't exactly a year since I renewed. Anyway, nice to see something for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom